Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TUMMY TIME




Here is a picture of Carly I took today. When I took her to the Dr. on Thursday they told me Carly had to have 4 hours of "tummy time" a day to get her neck strong. She HATES tummy time. She has been doing a little bit better, but she still fights it. She is accually doing really good with her neck strength. She is so much fun. Today we went on a walk around the block. She loves to go on walks. The weather was just too nice today to pass up the opportunity to go outside! It is amazing how fast she has grown. I was watching her today and realized she is not a tiny little new born anymore. She is accually 5 months old on Friday. It seems like it was yesterday when I had her. She is just such a good baby! I dont know how I got so lucky.

5 comments:

blythe said...

I think I would hate tummy time too unless I could just lay my head down the whole time! She is such a sweet girl. I miss the good AZ weather too!

Julie said...

Poor thing.. Kaitlyn hate tummy time too. I can't imagine four hours.. we're good to have 10 minutes a day! Guess we better try a little harder. She's a doll Jamie!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Yes tummy time can be a little bugger! I've been laying on my back and having Ethan lay on his tummy on top of me. Then he has more fun because he can look at my face instead of the floor. That seems to make tummy time last longer...

By the way, she has such a cute look on her face in the pic!

Allie said...

Carly is such a doll! She has the prettiest big eyes-- Time seriously does fly by, I feel like I'm going to blink and Nash will be ready for some tummy time of his own.
All the Mesa girls need to get together for some baby (but mostly mom) fun time really soon!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

I am glad you started one of these, now I get to see everyone's cute babies. Your little girl is just adorable...she looks so much like her dad. Isn't being a mom a wonderful experience?

-Monette