Tuesday, March 13, 2007

WHATS NEW!!!


I took this picture today and it cracks me up!!! My uncle (Dr. Hamblin) who I worked for for 5 1/2 years before I had Carly...took this week off for spring break. He asked me if I could go into the office this week and just answer phones. He told me I could take Carly, so I thought it would be a good idea just to make a little extra money. So this is a picture of Carly in the dental chair for the first time. I don't know why, but she was smiling and laughing so much today. We had a good day. My cousin's wife Lisa (Harris), brought me a bunch of clothes that her two little girls have grown out of. Boy was it fun going through them. I love all of it. They were the cutest clothes ever, and I can't wait to dress her in them!!! Thanks Lisa. So here is a picture of Carly sitting in all the clothes that Lisa gave her. I love having a girl. They are just to much fun. I love waking up in the morning and picking out what she is going to wear. I have to admit they are more expensive, because when you want to buy an outfit...you have to get all the accessories that go with it. Oh well, that's part of the fun right!!!

Look at all those fun clothes!!!











So a few nights ago, Johnny and I decided to try to feed Carly some rice cereal. Her pediatrician said not to feed her baby food until she is 6 months, but said its OK to try rice cereal. So we tried it just for fun. Carly was so funny. She didn't quit know what to do. She would try it, but would give a funny look, and then it would come out the sides of her mouth. We were laughing so hard. We will have to try it again, and maybe add something for flavor.













Yes, you see it right!!! It is Johnny baking cookies!!! Last night our neighbors came over to borrow an egg because they were making cookies. Johnny decided that sounded good, so he made cookies for himself. I thought it was so funny to see him wearing an oven mitt. Too cute. He was mad at me though because he didn't want me to take pictures, but I just couldn't help it. That's what I love about him!!
Here is a picture of our new car. Sorry its not the best picture, but I tried to take it at night so its the best I could get. I love it though. Johnny and I decided we needed to get a good family car, so this is what we got. i think it was a good idea since every time we tired to go somewhere I had to sit in the back of the truck. The car seat fits great in the Chevy, but because the car seat is so big, it would push the passenger seat all the way into the front, and I was afraid if we got in an accident I would be hurt really bad....so we got a Yukon Denali!!! We are still going to keep the Chevy for Johnny and then sell the Dodge, so if anyone knows of anyone that wants a beat up Dodge let us know!!!

9 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Jamie-
I'm crazy over that pic of Carly at the dentist office. She is so dang cute!! I'm still laughing just thinking about it. You are such a great mom. There is literally nothing better. Also, congrats on your new car!! How fun!

Bailey said...

Yay! I'm so excited you got your car! Don't you just love it! Carly is getting so big! Hope all is well!

Jenni Sue said...

Hi Jamie!! Thanks for the egg. I'm glad you guys made cookies, too. Your baby is so precious. Cute pics!

Jenni Caddy

Kendria said...

Jamie- It looks like you are having too much fun with Carly! That is so fun! She looks so cute in Dr. Hamblin's chair! Looks like life is good for you- thanks for finding my blog- glad I can see what you are up to!

Kendria

Felisha & Paul said...

Jamie!!

Those pictures are just too cute of Carly! I am so upset that I still haven't seen her! Maybe one weekend we will both be in SJ at the same time or I will be on your side of town! Oh ya, tell Johny he be lookin pretty manly with his oven mitts!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Jamie,

We're getting ready to feed Ethan rice cereal too. After seeing those pics of carly, I'm excited to try it. She has such a unique personality and it totally shows in the pictures you take of her!

Landvatter Family said...

Those pictures are way cute. I love that Johnny made cookies. Carly is growing so fast and she is such a perfect mix. Gotta love the dentist office:) love ya!

Creative Corner said...

Hey! I think she is a good mix too. I love it all, love the denali (makes me want a family wagon) love her, love the Johnny was making cookies and cant WAIT to get back there for our kids to hang out. Tell Alli that her baby looks just like her, and I think Fin so looks like a Greer. You guys are awesome!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

She is such a cute little girl, I love the picture of her in the dentist's chair. And tell Johnny anytime he wants to make cookies he is welcome to come over to our house and bake them, unlike Bailey I am nowhere near losing that baby fat.