
Carly is getting so big. I took her to her Dr's
appt. on Thursday last week and she
actually did
OK with her shots this time. Usually she will scream the night she gets them, but this time she only cried when they gave them to her for a minute, and then was fine for the rest of the day. She now weights a big 16 pounds 5 ounces. Its crazy!!! She is in the 50% in weight and 75% in height. That is for term babies too!!!! I was so excited to know she has now caught up. I was
surprised about the height since Johnny and I are both on the shorter side. Who knows what will happen, but the Dr. said she is very impressed and Carly is very healthy!!! She started on regular foods this week, and she loves her veggies...she takes after her daddy!!!

This is Carly and
Tre my brother Aaron's little boy. My mom and dad bought them these little outfits, and bunny for
Easter. Do you think they are spoiled? The Easter bunny came and brought her toys, and books too but I don't have those pictures so I will have to post them later. Sorry about the red eye in this picture...our babies look scary!!!

This last
Friday a few of us girls from high school got together for a mom and baby lunch date. We went over to Allie's house and she made the
yummiest food ever (I mean that Allie). She even made coconut ice cream that was
delish. It was so fun getting together. Its so nice to catch up see what is going on in
everyones lives. Hope we do it again soon. This picture isn't the best because my
camera died so this is the only one I really got. The one is the car seat is Kacey (
Gosch's) little
Kaden...then from left to right there is Collin Jackie (Perkins) little boy, Nash Allie's little boy, then my Carly, then Ethan Ashley (
Cutright's) little boy. Carly was the only girl and she loved it. Just kidding, I am sure someday she will!!!
10 comments:
okay BLESS YOU for those comments about Taylin!! too sweet. tell your cousin she's my BFF now. haha.
okay ARE YOU KDIDING ME WITH THAT CUTE BUNNY OUTFIT OF CARLI'S?? that's so awesome you found that!! your lunch date sounded like fun. i wish i could have been a fly on the wall. you are awesome jamie!
by the way, I DON'T LIKE VEGGIES EITHER! keep feeding them to her...even more than fruit. however, today at Taylin's 4 1/2 yr doc apt- he told me that kids are DEFINATELY born with natural eating habits. unfortunately, taylin took mine. only time will tell with Carli- are you picky??
Ok, Jamie that little Carly just keeps getting cuter. . . how is that possible? I LOVE her little bunny outfit. You are such a darling mom! I can't believe how big she is getting. Love the pics of Carly and her boyfriends. Looked like fun!!!
sounds like you had a great easter! carly always has the cutest clothes. a well dressed little girl :) and i wish i could have been at the lunch date. although i dont have a baby yet!
I love the Easter outfit! Sounds like Carly had a great first Easter!
I love the pictures. I took Kash back in because he has another ear infection and he is 17 lbs! Carly is catching up. We need to get together again soon. I miss you guys!
Carly looks adorable in that first picture, isn't it so fun dressing little girls up? I miss that. She looks huge in that picture with Aarons baby. I absolutly love Allie and think that is so cool you all stay in touch and get together, the only girls from HS I talk to all the time are Jenny Cardon and Dana Coleman, I'm jealous of your tight bond. Keep in touch.
Hey do you remember me? Kara Higginson? Now Ford. Well I saw your blog and had to comment on your cutest little girl EVER! My little girl is a couple weeks younger than Carli. Bella was born September 10th. It's so crazy to see friends from Highschool again. I just started this blog thing. It's pretty cool.
Cute pics Jamie..She is a really cute babe..
Hey..will you email me the latest with Ammon and Betsey..I saw that they are having a charilty dinner this weekend..lisafharris@hotmail.com Please let me know what's up and how to help..thanks
Post a Comment