Thursday, August 23, 2007

4 THINGS

Four Things...I have been tagged!!

Job's I've had:
1. A coach at AZ acadamy of gymnastics
2. A coach at Desert Devils
3. Front office and Dr. Mark Hamblins D.D.S office
4. Coach tumbling and cheer out of my house

Getaways(I dream of):
1. Argentina (Johnny's Mission)
2. NYC
3. Anywhere tropical
4. Europe

Movies I put on repeat:
1. Pearl Harbor...I dont know why it makes me cry!
2. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
3. The cinderella story(with Hillary Duff)
4. The Notebook

Guilty Pleasures:
1. Shopping
2. eating out
3. eating sweets...you can see I love food!
4. sleeping

Places I've lived:
1. Mesa, Arizona...crazy but thats all
2.
3.
4.

Places I've Vacationed:
1. CanCun Mexica-Honeymoon
2. Utah
3. Big Lake, White Mountains, AZ
4. California

Favorite Foods:
1. BROWNIES
2. Choclate frozen yogart with milk in it
3. Cupcakes
4. half cooked cookie with vanilla ice cream

First Kiss Location:
1. (My 1st kiss ever)In front of his house leaning against his dads truck...hehehe!
(1st kiss with Johnny) On his bed in his apartment...opps...my bad..we were good I promise!!!

I tag anyone who has not done this yet...it really was fun!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

what fun things! Isn't life in Mesa addictive when you have all your family here. No reason to go anywhere else!

McMemories said...

jamie you are so awesome!! Thanks for being such an amazing friend to me!! Love ya girl!!

Creative Corner said...

Jaime, we miss you guys and need to get together soon, and all those sweets dont tell me you are eating them! How is the pregnancy going? Love ya

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hahha- you are so funny. i love all of this info. so give me your thoughts on Desert Devils gym. tay went there for 2 yrs-it's not my favorite. too wild and not so one on one there. would you agree?

Nicole Mineer said...

You crack me up everytime I read your posts. I can't imagine living with Johnny and the fun you guys have. So hows being preggo?

mattnbeth said...

jam i cant believe youve only lived in mesa! crazy. you are a true arizonan :)