Well, it has been a few weeks since my last update, but things have been good!!! A few things that have happened.....
1. Both of my brothers left for BYU and we have been so sad!! It just is not the same with out them here, but we are excited for them to experience Utah, and College and all the fun that comes with it!
2. Carly is now crawling everywhere and is into everything, but it is so fun to watch her find things and explore. She is walking all over furniture and lets go and can balance for a while now. She now can say what a doggy says, gives fives, claps her hands together and all kinds of new things. She turned 11 months, and will be 1 on the 30Th of this month.
3. I had my 3rd Ultra sound to see baby #2, and the baby was kicking and moving everywhere. The heart beat was 164 a min.....any guesses on what you think it is? I hope to find out in about 3 weeks.
4. I started my cheer classes and it has been so much fun seeing all my girls, but I sure don't like the 109 degree weather, and can not wait for it to cool off.
5. We got our tickets to fly go to Florida on Oct. 16Th to go pick up Johnny's brother Dallas on his mission. We can't wait until he gets back so we can play some jump duck...hehehe!!!
6. Our friends Tomi and Mark Kennedy came on Monday and stayed almost a week and we had so much fun playing xbox, eating and being lazy.
7. We had stake conference today and it was amazing. Jeffery R. Holland was there at both the adult and Sunday sessions. The spirit was so strong, and you can tell he is such an amazing example of someone who lives their life everyday trying to be Christ like. It was such an awesome weekend!!!
Well that is all I can think of right now. I will try to do better and keep you posted on what is going on. Hope you are all doing well!!
16 comments:
You have busy miss thing!!I can't believe Carly will be one! wow
And conference was amazing!! Love Elder Holland. People showed up like 2 hours early to get seats=where do we sit??haha but it was great!
Hopefully we can get together soon!!
About freakin time! How sad that I have to see how my BF is doing on her blog. CRAZY! What is your schedule like this week. Lets get together even if its for a 1/2 hour.
What an eventful few weeks! Busy, but fun:) I can't believe Dallas will be home so soon! That's so awesome!
My gosh! She is so big now! Crazy she'll be one in just a couple weeks. Joey looks so grown-up! He's too cute! Tell him hello for me! Also, let's see some prego pictures!? Miss ya
Confrence was great. He is such a good example. Man, Carly just sprung up with all her abilities lately! She is just becoming such a big little girl!!
I didn't know you were expecting again! Congrats!! I hope everything is going well!
Hi Jamie! Glad to hear that things are going well, especially with baby #2. Carly is just darling. It's crazy how fast they grow up. All of the sudden they aren't our babies anymore! Here's the link to my blog www.steph-n-jason.blogspot.com
Your brothers are cute :) They'll have a blast at BYU
Wow, Dallas is almost home. That went by quick!!
Hmmm...my first thought was a girl, but I'm thinking my heartbeat with Kason was 162. I'm still betting a girl though. :)
WOW! Lots of fun things going on in your life, mine is way too boring. I can't wait to hear what you are having--do you want a boy or girl? They will be so close either way. I can't believe your baby is going to be 1 and I can't believe Dallas will be home. Yikes!
glad to hear things are going well for you. i cant wait to find out what youre little one is! carly is getting so big and is still so cute!
Jamie!
Hey i saw your blog on brooke mortensens and i just had to say hi and tell you how beautiful your little girl is! Im so happy for you to be prego with baby number two! Congrats you look great!
Alyssa (Hoffman) Foust
Hey I love your posts! You know, Joe and I went for a walk about 6pm today and it felt so nice outside!!!! I can't wait for it to cool down again!!!
Tell your brother I said hello. Carly is getting so big. She is beautiful. I think it's another girl, just my guess.
Wow, sounds like your keeping really busy. I saw Joey on Saturday at the football game. He is such a cute guy. We need to hook him up with Taya, she's up here now too. Then we would have had almost all the Gissel siblings date the Nelson's silbings. Ha ha, It's gotta work some how, we love your family. Carly is so cute, and it sounds like you guys are doing great. Love ya!
BUSY BUSY BUSY! Crawling and everything! My guess is that baby #2 is a BOY...
I can't believe that Carly is one! We should get together for lunch sometime if you have time. RSV season starts in November so I will have to keep Lucy home then, but maybe we can get together this month.
Post a Comment