
I don't want to be a Lady Bug I want to be a ballerina!!

Carly as a Ballerina!

She loved Trick or Treating!!

Wow, I have so much to blog about. 1st of all on Monday we found out....ITS A BOY!!!!! YIPEE!!! Everything looks great!! The baby is healthy and the cutest boy you have ever seen..hehehe!! We could not be more excited. We have had a little scare though because my cervix is already thinning so my Doc has put me on moderate bed rest for now. I will continue to take progesterone shots once a week and have to be checked every other week. We want to keep this sweet little boy in my tummy for as long as possible. We are having a hard time with names so if you have any ideas let us know!! We are so excited!!
Second, Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Last week Carly and I went to my "old" work party to visit Nana. We had fun seeing all the girls too. Then for Halloween Carly was the cutest lady bug you have ever seen and a beautiful ballerina. Johnny stayed home and passed out candy and my dad took Carly Trick or Treating. only to 2 houses but she loved it.
Now Florida. We have been home for almost 2 weeks now so I am posting this a little late but we had SO much fun. 1st I have to say we stayed at Johnny's Aunt Jenny's house, who is AMAZING. I have NEVER in my life felt so pampered. I can't even go into details about how wonderful she is or we would be here for hours. Jenny if you read this.....we love you and thanks again for EVERYTHING. We had so much fun with the family too. We did just about everything. Of course, the best part was seeing and picking up Johnny's little brother Dallas. He is such a stud. Then we went to 3 different beaches, drove up the coast, Disney World, Johnny rode on an air boat (I will post pictures later they are on a different camera), Cirque de Soliet (sp ?), and ate, ate, ate!! It was a fun 8 days. Thanks for everything Jeff and Cindy. I could go into all the details about the trip but it would take so long. All I have to say is we created memories that we will never forget!!!
Family pictures at the beach (we missed you Dustin)











Disney World Pictures






The day we picked up Dallas!!





These are pictures from COCA BEACH!!





These are pictures from the Kennedy Space Center




34 comments:
Congrats on the boy!! Boys are so fun, but i am hoping to one day experience a girl. If you need some one to come and haggle you on moderate bed rest I will be more then willing. It was fun to catch up for just a few hours at Target. Looks like Florida was a blast!! Dallas looks so grown up, crazy how time flys.
Great to see pics of the family! I haven't seen Aunt Jenny and fam in a long long time. We always had fun visiting though. Looks like you guys had a blast! Carly will love being a big sis. Take care of yourself girl.
What a fun trip! And Carly is soo cute as a lady bug and a SUPER BIG CONGRATS TO YOU on having a BOY! So fun. It was great to see you the other day at Wally World as I like to call it, it was fun to catch up.
Carly is so cute and photogenic. Lucy was a ballerina for Halloween too. It was pretty much the highlight of my month. So fun!
So fun! Dallas looks good! Can't wait to see him. Im still excited for you to have a boy! They are too fun. You look really good too, we need to get together!
Jamie! Those pictures are absolutely adorable! It looks like you guys had way too much fun! I LOVE the picture of Carly on your hubby's shoulders and she has her hands up in the air. That is so cute!!! Congrats on finding out its a boy! Yay! Boys are really a lot of fun!
JamieLynn,
Your little girl is so cute!(I love the ballerina outfit)Congrats on having a boy. It is so much fun to have a boy and a girl. Do you still teach tumbling classes??? I was looking for something for my daughter. Take care of yourself and your baby. Hope all is well! Your family is so dang cute! Love you! Aunt Tawnya
Cute pictures looks like you were busy and had a lot of fun!!! Yah for a little boy!! They may not be as fun as girls to dress but they are just as sweet!!
So fun that you are having a boy! It looks like you have been busy having lots of fun for the last little while. How did Carly like Disney Land? I guess she's still pretty young to really enjoy it, your family is so cute. Congratulations on the new baby boy. Hope all goes well with the pregnancy
Oh WOW, it looks like so much fun! I am jealous, I need a vacation. Congrats on the boy, that is so exciting. Come to SJ soon so we can hang!
A boy! YAY! Congrats! You look so great! I didn't know Emily is prego too! How fun! That is so great that Dallas is home:) Carly made a cute ladybug & butterfly:) Glad you had such a fun time!
Hey Jamie!!! How fun you are having a boy! That is so awesome! It looks like Florida was a blast, I am totally jealous, I want to go to the beach! haha.. Well... Dallas looks good, pretty much the same just a little older. Hopefully I will run into him some time.
ok congrats on the boy!!! Welcome to the club. That is awesome. also, I need your address!!!!!!! and aaron and Beckys. Im getting invitations ready. And by the way carly was just too dang cute for Halloween.
Congratulations Jamie! I'm so happy and excited for you. Take it easy and keep that baby healthy! Love ya!
Congrats! I love your pictures too! The Hammond family has changed so much since I have seen them last (like 10 years!) HOpe you take care of yourself and the baby :)
Jamie, her pigtails are adorable. Congrats on the little boy. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving!
Congrats on having a boy! You can be done after this one, just kidding, but how exciting. Boys are so much fun. Carly looked so cute for Halloween, but that doesn't surprise me. You look great for being so far along too, hot mamma.
Congrats on A BOY!!! That will be so much fun. I'm really sorry that you are on bed rest. I hope that everything continues to go well. He is probably just so anxious to come out & meet his new family. :) We'll be praying for you guys.
congrats on the boy! i'll find out in about 3 weeks what we're having! now, you have to do the dreaded belly picture, you realize this, right? i love the crying ladybug picture, but you've got so many on there that it's hard to choose a favorite! you're looking fantastic. good luck with the bed rest.
You guys are so dang cute! I love your little girl! She is so precious! Florida looks like so much fun!
Congrats on the Boy! Good luck with the Bed Rest. That is hard, extra hard with a litle 1 year old!!! Send me your email address I am setting my blog to Private
What fun pictures! You guys are such a cute family! And Congrats on the Boy! I'm so excited for you! And Carley looks so cute in her Halloween costume. Hope everything is going well for you guys!
So much good news. Carly looks adorable. Brooklyn loved trick or treating too. She was such an oink and went through her candy laughing and shoving it in her mouth. Congrats on the boy! I hope we have a boy for our next one too. Take care!
WOW! You weren't joking when you told me you put some pictures on your blog. So cute. Looks like you guys had a great time!
YAAY! That is so fun you are having a boy- now you will have one of each! I love all of Carly's costumes- she is such a cutie :-) And your trip looks like a blast- I love vacations!!!
LOVE the pics of your family in FL! Those are so cute and make me miss the beach so much!! Call me if you get bored on bed rest, and I'll come over!! :)
I love all of the family pictures and the Halloween pictures- I love that she had two costumes! And congrats on the soon to be new male member of your family!!! I hope that everything keeps going well-- Get lots of rest and take care of yourself!!
those family pics are so cute! dallas looks good! tell him I say hi! and congrats on having a boy! too fun!
hmmm...you havn't been busy have you? WOW JAMIE...unbelievable girl! YOU ARE MOVING AT SUCH A FAST PACE!!!! This baby BOY will be here before you know it. darling pictures, as always, and CONGRATS CONGRATS ON AN UPCOMING BOY. I'm so happy for you.
I know this is a little late but, congrats on having a boy!!! Stu and my brother Ryan went on their mission's to orlando. We are dying to go back, so hopefully soon! Ask your brother in law if his mission president was President Farnsworth. We are going to utah for thanksgiving and i think we might visit them. My husband is dying to see them.
It was so fun to see you yesterday and your little girl. She is so adorable. It looks like you had a BLAST in Disney World. We went in October of last year and we had so much fun. It was our last Hoorah before we had the baby. haha. But I cant wait to take Porter to Disneyland, I am sure your little girl loved it. Anyways, hope you had a fun weekend, and had a safe trip home. Take care. Maybe we'll run into you at Thanksgiving! =)
congrats jam. im so happy and excited for you to have another little one. and a boy! how fun for carly. looks like youre family is doing well.
Oh I WUV WITTLE CARLY! She's so cute in all of the pictures and I'm so happy that you're having a boy to be her little friend. Lucky you. YOu still look way hot too! I love pics of you jumping on the beach! BUT no more jumping for the next few months okay! Let keep that boy cooking as long as we can! I miss you guys and I hope life is good! :)
Jaime, It's Mary Ann Palmer Layton. I have met you before hanging out with Jaymi Davis. I went to school with Jonny. I just have to say you have the cutest little family. Your daughter is so stinkin adorable and you always look so pretty. Congrats on the boy, maybe someday I will get one! I love to check in on you guys!
YEAH! Its a BOY!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Congrats...and I'm sure Johnny couldn't be even more excited about it!!! Boys are tons of fun and tons of trouble...trust me...I think I am becoming an expert on the matter since my house is testoserone overloaded!!! Anywho, congrats!!!
Post a Comment