Well sorry all my pictures are out of order, but at least I am doing an update right? Things here have been a little crazy for us. Johnny has been so busy with work because of all the rain (but its a good thing), and I have been trying to take it as easy as I can with a one year old. This last Wednesday I went in for my every other week ultra sound to find out that not only is my cervix thinning more, but I am starting to dialate from the inside out!! Ya not a good thing when you are only 26 weeks prego. My doc is having me take meds, still getting my shot once a week, and has put me on stricter bed rest. He wants to see me after Christmas to decide what we need to do. We just keep praying that he can stay in there for a while longer. Johnny, my dad, and my brother-in-law were able to give me a beautiful blessing of comfort and I have felt a lot better. Carly has also been sick with throwing up and still having "bathroom" problems. They had to take an x-ray of her little tummy on Thursday to see if there was a blockage but thank goodness there wasn't. Now we are just waiting to get her other lab results. They think it might just be a virus going around. Poor little one just doesn't feel good. Well, we are getting so excited for Christmas to be here, and can't wait to see what 2008 has in store for us. We hope it is just as good as 2007!! Hope all of you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and we hope you know how much we cherish each one of your friendships.
Gosh dang it, it wouldn't let me rotate this picture but I had to post it anyways. My Mom and Dad bought these cute little outfits for Carly and Tre!! They looked so cute, and they actually liked having them on. We sure love these two!!
These pictures were taken at our ward Christmas party at the temple. It was SO cold outside, but we enjoyed the time being together as a ward and feeling the wonderful spirit you feel at the temple.


Here are a few fun pictures of some of my tumbling girls. I feel bad because we didn't get pictures with everyone, but I will have to take more soon. I sure love all my girls, they make it so much fun to teach.





This is a picture of my sister-in-law Emily(Johnny's sister), and me at her baby shower. We are due 10 weeks apart....and we are both having boys. We can't wait to meet these two little guys!!

Sorry about the graphic pictures!!! This is the the elk Johnny got a few weeks ago. He was lucky this year to get drawn for both Deer and Elk and got both!!!


These pictures were taken at Johnny's work Christmas party. Carly was so scared of the bouncy toys, but she liked going down the big slide with Daddy!!!


These pictures were taken tonight when we went to go visit Santa at the mall. Carly was so tired and we didn't get the best picture with our own camera, but the picture we got was worth the wait!!!


Wow, do I have so much to report...hehehe!!! Where do I even begin. Well about a week ago I had another ultra sound to find out that I have thinned a lot more. I went from a 2.5 to a 2.0. I had my Dr.'s apt. two days later where they did a test (FFN) to see what the chances were that I would deliver with in the next 2 weeks. Well good news...it came back negative thank goodness. I will continue to have that test done every other week along with an ultra sound. Right now we are just taking one day at a time. We can't wait to have Brody's sweet spirit join our family, we are just praying that he will only come when he is ready. I can't even tell you how thankful I am for such a wonderful family. My parents have helped me out EVERY single day and they never complain. They are either cleaning my house, chasing Carly around, or running my errands. I have the best Mom and Dad in the whole entire world. Thank you for EVERYTHING. I don't know how I got so lucky. I hope that someday I can pay you back. Now Johnny...wow, all I have to say is...I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!! I mean that from the bottom of my heart. He has done so much. He got Brody's room all painted and ready for him to come, he takes on Carly as soon as he gets home from work until bed time, does laundry, helps clean...etc. and also never complains. I am one lucky girl. Thank you "Bunny" for taking such great care of your family. I am so lucky to have you as my eternal companion. OK now I will stop being so mushy hehehe!! Well Carly is getting smarter and smarter every single day. She loves to talk and picks up a new word every single day. Johnny and I will laugh because in the morning or even in the middle of the night she will wake up and you can hear her either counting to 3 or pointing to different body parts and naming them...like her eyes, nose, toes, belly button and so on. She just had her 15 month apt and is in the 75% in height and weight. She loves to hug and kiss, but only when she wants too. She sure is the joy in our lives. Carly also became a cousin again. My sister in law Emily (Johnny's sister) and her husband Dustin just had their first baby (boy). Ty Payton Shupe was born on January 10Th weighing 6 pounds 14 ounces is so stinkin cute. We can't wait to meet him in person. Well I think that is all the news for now. I will try to do better at updating. Thank you ALL for your thoughts and prayers. We are lucky to know each one of you.
I love this picture....my two favorite people!!! This is Johnny and Carly's first Sunday going to nursery!! Don't they look so cute. Johnny has been taking Carly to church by himself on Sunday's while I have to stay down in bed. He was just called into the nursery so even though Carly is only 15 1/2 months she gets to go with him. I am so glad he is there with her. I almost cried the first Sunday they went with out me.
OK I know this is better late than never. Here are just a few pictures from Christmas in St. Johns with the Hammond's. We had a really good time. Carly was sick, but as you can see, she still loved what Santa brought her. She got spoiled from Santa, and both grandparents.
25 comments:
So fun!!! You look great by the way! I love the Christmas dead animal head...How jolly! :)
Oh, Jame...you better be doing everything that doctor is telling you because that is a little scary! I will definately keep you in my prayers! I love that picture of Carly at the temple with her cute little hat! So cute!
so cute pictures, love the one in the Santa outfits. They are both super cute. Hope all goes well with you, STAY DOWN,k? Love the tumbling pics too. My girls love you to death!!! Thanks for the confidence you build in them each time they come see you. Merry Christmas to you guys!
I hope that Brody can stay in there for as long as possible. I know what its like to have premmie babies, both mine were born six weeks early. Tate I didnt go into preterm labor until 30 weeks though, so you have me beat there. But it is definetly no fun being on all those shots and bed rest with another child needing attending too. It must be a real blessing to be right down the street from your parents. I will pray that everything will be fine. I am doing well and the baby is so far also so we will see if we can keep it going well.
Merry Christmas!!!
I too will keep you in my prayers. My baby was born 10 weeks early but was the size of a 24 week baby. I wouldn't wish it on a snake. I know you are doing all you can to ensure the safe arrival of your baby. It is so hard to be on bed rest. I was on it for 2 1/2 months. Strict! It is the worst. And a NICU stay is no fun either. Oh, take care of you. I am so worried for you. All things happen for a reason, and God knows best. You are in my prayers.
P.S. sorry for the long comment. Take care. And have everyone baby you!!:)
wow!! I really enjoyed the fun new update Jamie...you are just a doll! What a fun life you live!
Fun pictures! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Congrats on being prego and having a boy! Thats soo exciting for you guys!!
seriously your little family is so cute! That is awesome johnny caught an elk. Elk jerky is the best. I love the one of your Carly in the santa outfit. Way cute!
Looks like a fun holiday season! You are the cutest pregnant girl!! HOpe you are feeling well! Carly is so stinkin cute!
Oh What fun!!
I just wanted to say Happy New year to you and your Family!!
Ashley
You have soo many cute pics! I don't even know where to start. I love the Santas outfits. I haven't seen Emily in soo long, you guys are to hot mommas! Looks like you guys had fun for Christmas this year! Sorry we never saw you guys!
I love looking at all your pictures... YOu are almost on the home stretch with #2! Carly looks so big...
i hope you dont have another premature baby! thats scary. how early was carly. those babies just want to come out and see you! hopefully everything goes well. im glad to hear everything else is good. i love all the pics. you look so cute!
Hang in there! It must be so hard to have to be on bed rest. Looks like things are continuing to fall into place for you though. Let us know if we can help. You look great!
Jamie, you just have all the luck with pregnancy, don't you? Well if its any consolation you look absolutely fabulous and Carly is so adorable!
Wow, Carly is getting so big! She is adorable! You look so cute pregnant! And I love the name Brody. That's what I want to name our first boy. Miss you guys!
I love your CHristmas Post! You look fabiliso!! Im so excited for you, boys are so fun. Your girls are too cute, I wish I could teach tumbling- how Fun!
i didn't realize you were having some complications with your pregnancy. i really hope everything goes well! i feel like i'm looking at "classic idaho" when i see dead elk and deer. by the way, have you picked out a baby name yet?
Hi I don't know you but am in love with your blog template, may I ask where you got it from? It's so cute and I have been trying to get some new ideas cause mine can be pretty boring, but I just changed it and loved it. Just curious
You are so strong girl! I'm so proud of you for having a one year old and being pregnant! And you have sucha good attitude! I'm sorry about Carly being sick. NOT FUN! We need to come over and keep you company at home one of these days!!
Time for an update!! And I'm sure EM has popped by now!! How are YOU doing?? Bedrest???
You don't even look pregnant, aren't you due soon? I loved the temple pictures and Carly's little beanie. So cute.
I would love to move back in adobe ward! I miss all of you guys so much! By the way you look great! Only a couple more months for you! Lucky!
Jam we so want to see you guys. It seems like when we go down there it is a quick trip. If it werent for bedrest we would love to have everyone here.
Time gets to crazy I know. We are thinking about you all will keep going well. Keep us updated.
I saw Jacob at costco the other day! he probably told you but I kept staring at him until I was certain and then I said, Jacob?! I am glad it was him or I would've felt dunb!
It was fun to see him!
Isnt that crazy!
Tiff
Post a Comment