Saturday, March 15, 2008

FINALLY POSTING PICTURES

OK so I know these pictures are out of order, but at least I am posting them right..hehehe!!! Sorry about so many pictures too...I got a little carried away!!! Anyways Brody was able to come home from the hospital on Wednesday and boy oh boy were we SO excited! He is such a great baby and he brings such a sweet spirit into our home. Carly LOVES him....I think she kisses him over 100 times a day. He got down to 5 pounds 14 ounces in the hospital, and as of Thursday he was 6 pounds 1 ounce. The day we brought him home Carly was running 103 degree temp, so my dad had to take her to the Dr. and we found out it was an ear infection. Poor Carly only wanted to sleep on my dads chest. My dad didn't mind all the loves though. Of course he didn't want her to be sick, but he sure loved every minute of Carly cuddling. Well I am not going to bore you with all the details of everything but I hope you enjoy the pictures of our two sweet babies!!! Thank you all for your friendship, your calls, comments, and prayers. We love you all!!!

Carly such a big girl!!

Carly sleeping in our bed the night before Brody came home!

Brody the first night in his bed at home!

Brody with out all his tubes in the hospital

Nana and Brody

Carly kissing her "BABY"!!

Daddy and his BOY!!

Me and my pregnancy face....sick....oh well all so worth it..hehehehe!!!

Our sweet boy Brody Nelson Hammond


Carly SO sick...poor baby!!

Ty and Brody...My sister in law Emily's (Johnny's sister)little boy!!

Daddy, Papa, and "Uncle Steve" my OBGYN!! Who by the way is the best. He had me pull Brody out myself. It was the most amazing experience.

Carly being a BIG SISTER!!! Gosh I love this girl!!!


A few more of Brody in the hospital!!

39 comments:

Shayla said...

YAY! Congrats! I am so so so happy for you... and that it looks like I am the first to see the new pictures we have ALL been waiting for! Brody is so beautiful! I am so glad that he is home with you!

Julie said...

Congratulations! We are so happy to finally see you guys are doing well and everyone is home. What a cute family you have, Brody is a doll. Thanks for posting! Love ya!

Jenni Sue said...

He is soooo adorable! It's making me so baby hungry! I'm so happy for you!!

Logan & Lindy said...

He is soooo cute. He looks so tiny and just like his Daddy!!! Carly is so cute she is getting so big.. I am glad you are doing good. Your making me major baby hungry! =0)

Hiatt Family said...

Brody is adorable! I am so excited for you guys and am so glad that everything went well and that he is ok. Tell your mom she looks amazing...she is so skinny!

Jaime said...

Oh how precious!!! So glad everything is good an you are home enjoying him!

Creative Corner said...

Yeah he is a doll and guess what I actually see some of you in him...that is until you put him with Emily's baby and then I can see the likeness of the Hammond's for sure! He is so cute. Such a pretty newborn. I am so glad that all is well and we cant wait to come and see him soon!

I do have to say I am a little baby hungry seeing him!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad to hear you're all home & well! Brody is too cute! Carly too:) You look so good! Congrats again!

McMemories said...

oh my gosh!!!! He is the cutest!!!! Jamie he is such a stud!!! Oh i am so happy he is home and doing well!!We love you guys!!! Again he is the cutest!!!!

The Adamsons said...

He is such a handsome boy!! i love love love the blonde hair he's got, too. so glad that he was able to come home and that you are doing well. poor carly though! that pic of her sleeping with her little dolly is precious.

Tiff Hunt said...

He is so handsome!! Glad he is home and doing well!! Congratulations, and I hope Carly is feeling better too!

Kristi & Austin said...

I am so glad you posted pictures finally. I have been waiting!!!! I am so anxious for my little guy to be here. Brody is an absolute doll!!!! I was just telling Austin how he is actually a realy cute new born. I want to come see this litle guy!!!!

Felisha & Paul said...

I love all the pictures! I am so happy/excited you got to finally have baby Brody home. Hopefully I will be able to see him sometime! Brody is so handsome and adorable!

Trisha said...

We are so glad you're home & Brody is well. Congrats, he's precious! We love you guys.

Stephanie said...

Wow, he looks great. Both your kiddos are adorable and I am so happy that everything worked out so well for you.

Ben & Jessica said...

Im so glad he is home! He is just so precious and looks so much like his big sis!

Kelsey and Dallas said...

Jamie!! yay for pictures! I just made myself an account bc I always want to leave comments..and now I can! I hope you're doing well, and all these baby pictures are so dang cute! I cant wait to see him :)

davidandsuzi said...

Congrats Jamie! I'm glad to hear that Brody is home!

blythe said...

Brody is so beautiful! Cute pictures!

Gina Lee said...

Oh how cute is he!!! Congrats. And Ty looks HUGE next to little Brody!! I am glad everything turned out well. Looks like our prayers were answered!! I cant wait to meet the little guy! Take care of yourself.

Dewitt's said...

oh my goodness, i have been waiting for pics (along with the rest of az) he is so dang cute, both kids are too cute! congrats and have fun! hope to talk to ya sometime when things settle down! luvs

Kendria said...

Seriously a beautiful baby! Way to go! Brody is so sweet. It makes me want to have another one right now. glad your mom kept us up to speed on everything! Glad you are home!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

He is precious! I'm so glad that he's finally home with you guys! Hope all is going well! I can't wait to keep seeing more pictures of your cute little family!

Alexander said...

Wow, you have it all, what a cute little family. It's true, doesn't it seem like Carly is so big now? Even though she is a baby too. YOu look great and I'm glad things went good and you and the baby are well.

Mary Ann said...

he is SO adorable!! you have the cutest kids.. i bet you are so glad this experience is over.. you went through so much.. but it was all worth it! that is awesome that your uncle let you pull brody out. .that would be amazing! so glad you are home and well!

Meagan Rogers said...

What a cute baby! I was telling Josh he doesn't have that smashed new born look. Carly looks like a good big sister!

Josh n' Meagan said...

What a cute baby! I was telling Josh he doesn't have that smashed new born look. Carly looks like a good big sister!

rindy said...

what a very handsome boy! i was so glad to hear that you had him and that everything is going well. how great that carly loves him so much. hope you are doing well and adjusting! beautiful pictures of your little ones!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Jamie- I am in tears right now. Seriously these pictures probably are as precious to me as they are to you and they are YOUR children. My desire to have another baby is sooo strong. I can't wait for another precious being to come into our home like that. I hope you are doing well. I probably will peak back to look at these pictures from time to time just to feel that precious sigh...love them. He is a doll.

Laura said...

Congratulations on being able to bring your boy home. He looks so cute and precious. What a sweet thing. It is so fun to be able to add on to the family! Congrats again and hopefully Carly is feeling better.

The McKnights said...

Hey Jamie! We just went private and I need your e mail so we can invite you! E mail it to mcknights06@gmail.com. Thanks! Congrats by the way and I am so happy to hear he's home and you are all ok now.

Shannon said...

What a beautiful baby Jamie. Im so glad that he is at home and looks like a healthy little guy. Im supposed to be done having babies but these pictures stir all sorts of baby hunger in me!! He is beautiful.

Dewitt's said...

I KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY SOO BUSY, but i take paris to preschool over by you and i think everyday i want to bring you lunch, so if you ever get on your computer anymore let me know when i can do that, whenever you feel up to it! take care hope to hear from ya!

Stu and Alyssa said...

Brody is so darling and your little girl is getting so big. I am glad to hear your home. Congrats on such a sweet, new baby!

Del Bianco Family said...

Congratulations on another beautiful baby!! He is so way cute. I'm so glad everything turned out great.

Anonymous said...

Oh- he is so precious! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys- and your mom does look so tiny- sheesh!

Smith Family said...

Congratulations on the new cutie! Brody is soo cute! I hp[e that Carly is feeling better- ear infections are the worst! I loved her "I'm the big sister" shirt-- so cute! I hope you are feeling good!

Mortensen Family said...

hi Jamie! congrats on your little boy! He is beautiful! and carly is getting so big! Just thought I'd say hello! -Fawn-

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad everyone is healthy!! He is beautiful! =)