Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BRODY'S BLESSING WEEKEND

Johnny and Brody together....so sad its one of the only pictures I got in his blessing outfit that day....but Aleia Michael just took our pictures on Saturday and I know she got some awesome pictures so I will post those soon.


OK so I know a million pictures again, and they are a week and a half later...but we really did have a great weekend with family. We sure miss all of you guys....come visit SOON!!!

Brody with Great Grandma Hammond

Brody and Ty




This is Johnny's Grandma Hammond. It was so fun to have her here for Brody's Blessing. This is her accually with my older brother Aaron. She LOVED him and said that there is something really special about him.


This is Johnny being goofy with his Dad!

My twin brother Jacob and Brodster

The Hammond Kids

My mom with my two kiddos

Grandpa Nelson with the two dogs

Emily and Ty

Joey and his cute girlfriend Raegan

Dallas and his cute girlfriend Kelsey

Jacob, Mom and Tre

Becki and Tre


cousins and family

Grandma Nelson

Me and my cute hubby

My dad and his brother Willie

Our sweet Carly

10 comments:

Kristi & Austin said...

It was so good to see you and your cute kiddos! we need to get them together for a play date.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! You have 2 beautiful babies, Jamie! I'm so happy for you! My girls love you so much and love your class. Thanks for all the confidence you build in them and for the support you offer. They always feel good about what they've done after leaving your class.

OurHappyFamily said...

You're the BEST Jamie! I miss you and we so desperately NEED to get together (our girls would LOVE it)!!! I love all the pics and am still trying to gulp down that you have two kiddos now!!! So cute!

Mary Ann said...

you are so cute! it is fun to see what you guys are up to.. what a happy day for your cute little boy!

The Hamburgs said...

Hey! Your lil ones are sooo cute i am soooo sorry i missed the blessing we were all sick and i didnt want to get anyone sick! love ya Hamburgs-

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

I had no idea you took pictures.We so could have used you for family pictures. You really good!!!! Well your family looks great, I am glad all is well.

Nicole Mineer said...

I am behind on times! Brody is so cute and growing so fast. I hope all is well with you guys, I love all your pictures! So CUTE!

Corpuz Family said...

Congrats Hammond! Looks like you had an awesome blessing weekend. When are you going to play on XBOX live?

Kelsey and Dallas said...

oooh jamie, i LOVE all these pictures but I gotta say, the selections with me in them are NO BUENO! aah man...but anyway I'm so happy I was able to share this day with you and I love that we've become better friends lately! can't wait for the many more fun times to come :)

Michelle Johnston said...

Jamie! He is a doll! And it was fun to see all the pictures. I dont any of your family. Is that your brother that Raegan Davis is with? Thats awesome! Anyway, congratulations! I am so happy for you. One of each is so much fun:)