Saturday, July 19, 2008

BUSY BUSY

Once again the pictures are out of order, but I am sure you can figure it out. OK so life has been a little crazy...OK maybe more then a little crazy, but its all good. The 4Th of July was so much fun. We went to good old SJ to be with Johnny's family. We had a blast hanging out with family and friends, riding 4 wheelers at the blue hills and just being lazy. Everything was good until we got a message from my parents from Costa Rica letting us know they had been robbed. It was so scary and we are so glad everything is OK and that they are back in the U.S.. You have to go to my parents blog to hear the CRAZY story...seriously we are so glad that nothing worse happened to them. We all count our blessings. (CLICK ON MOM AND DAD TO GET THE WHOLE STORY....ITS A GOOD ONE YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED). We went and saw the fireworks at Lyman Lake and they ended up being really good. Carly was SO sick almost the entire time we were there. On the way up to SJ she was running 103.3 temp and ended up throwing up ALL OVER the car. She was a trooper though. It was an interesting trip to say the least. It was well worth it though. This week has been a fun one too. Emily, Dustin and Ty came last weekend because Dustin's little brother was going through the temple. I was able to talk Emily into staying with me all week and then driving to SJ tomorrow so I wouldn't have to drive by myself. Johnny is not able to get work off until Thur. so we thought it would be fun to go up early to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Hammond. Emily and I have a CRAZY...but fun week. We were able to go shopping, swimming, out to eat with friends, wedding showers, weddings, cousin opening mission call and staying up way to late and laughing our guts out. I sure am lucky to have such a great sister-in-law!!! I wanted to do just a quick post so that I wouldn't be too far behind when I get back from SJ!!! Just a few quick things. Carly is getting smarter and smarter everyday. She still loves Elmo, Nemo, dancing (shake it, shake it), singing, milk, and candy. She brings us so much joy. Brody is getting SO big...and fast. He is our little chunky cuddle bug. He is SO good as long as he has a full tummy and is being held. He is SO much fun. Johnny just got a new calling and is now the 2ND counselor in the Elders Quorum so that will keep him busy. Well it is getting late and I still have to pack so I will have to write more when I get back. Hope you are all doing good...love you all!!!








Isn't my mom such a babe!!

Brody fell asleep in such funny positions the other night. I just love this little boy!!!












12 comments:

BriAnne said...

How fun! And that is so scary to hear about your parents! Thank goodness they weren't hurt! I love going to Mexico..but I'm not going to lie, I think about stuff like that everytime I go! Especially after being arrested there with my roommate from college! Have I told you that story? haha! Looks like a lot of fun! Keep track of my sweet sister in SJ for the 24th! :) She can be a lot like her big sister...hmm...! :) haha!

Shayla said...

Love the update, and keeping in touch. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing great, and that's great that Johnny got a new calling! Who is the new E.Q. Pres now that Vaughn is gone? Love to hear from you! The kiddies are cuter than ever!

janalee said...

Hey jamie, I finally figured out this blog thing- so i added ya! yoUR kids are so cute!!! That is fun that you and em got to hang out all week .. i am jealous :) I am excitied that you are going up for the 24th, i think i might go up early too, so maybe me you and em can get together and go to parent tot and the pool or somethin. Anyways i'll see ya soon!

Jaime said...

Great update! I'm gonna have to go read about your poor parents now!

Aunt Tawnya said...

Jamie,
It was so good to see you at Mataya's wedding. You are so cute and so are your kids. I wish we could have had time to talk more. Next time the girls come to town you will have to come and hang out at Vanessa's house.
Love you.
Aunt Tawnya

Mary Ann said...

look how cute you and your kids are! sounds like lots of fun adventures in your family! so scary for your parents.. there is nothing worse than someone invading your privacy! it was fun to catch up on what you have been up to!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

It was so fun to see you last weekend! You and your little family are so stinkin cute! Your little ones are growing up so fast! We definately need to get together again next time were in town! Love ya!

Del Bianco Family said...

I say you have been busy!!! Your kids are adorable and you look so beautiful. I love your family photo at the very top of the page. So I read about your phone- I hate it when that happens :) My #: 480-202-0972
Talk to you later!

The Adamsons said...

what do you feed that boy?! brody has the cutest little marshmallow legs! it looks like you guys have really been having a lot of fun this summer.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Seriously how cute and happy are you ALL OF THE STINKIN TIME!!! It was so great seeing you at HIllary's. We live so close so we'll have to catch up sooner or later when things slow down a bit. (will they ever??). Darling DARLING pictures. How fun you have such a sweet sisinlaw you are so close too- your boys will be best buds if they aren't already! ;)

Gina Lee said...

How fun! Glad you had a great 4th. It was so fun to hang out this weekend. It definately has to be a 24th tradition now. haha

Landvatter Family said...

Cute pictures! I miss you! call me when you get a chance so we can get together!