Sunday, April 19, 2009

CELEBRATING EASTER IN SJ



CARLY FINDING WHAT THE EASTER BUNNY HAD LEFT HER..SHE LOVED IT AND GOT REALLY SPOILED







GRANDMA SHOWING CARLY HOW TO DANCE

GRANDMA GETTING ME AND CARLY TO SHOW SOME MOVES

GRANDPON AND BRODY

BRODY BOY

YES SOMETIMES I GET DESPERATE. THE LAST 20 MIN. BRODY HAD ENOUGH BEING IN HIS CAR SEAT. I GAVE HIM A LICORICE AND WHEN I TURNED AROUND THIS SI WHAT I FOUND. IT MADE HIM HAPPY AS YOU CAN SEE!!!

3 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Okay love the last picture. We also have a picture of Porter with the exact same result...but it was on the road that never ends on our way to SJ! (between snowflake & concho!) Isnt it amazing how big of a mess they make? They need to put a warning on the package! haha.

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

that is hilarious! I love brody's face with red licorice all over it.

Kelsey and Dallas said...

HAHAHAHA!!! jamie! that picture of brody is HILLARIOUS! and he's laughing so hard that makes it een better...haha oh man.