Saturday, July 18, 2009

COACHING


So since the first week in June our lives have been pretty crazy but so much fun. This summer I knew I had to do something to help pay the bills and I knew it was WAY to hot to continue to coach through the summer. Some of our best friends Dallas and Jaymi Davis just opened up a gym/physical therapy office in Snowflake and I thought it would be so much fun to go up there once a week and coach tumbling and cheer classes. Dallas and Jaymi were so kind and totally willing to let me coach on Thursdays. It has been so much fun. Rachel (who coaches for me here) has come with me almost every week and the weeks she hasnt been able to, my Dad has come. We have 6 classes and we love all of them. I have also had the opportunity to put on some camps. One week Rachel and I coached a total of 26 hours in 3 days. We have absolutly LOVED working with Show Low High School and Snowflake High School. They are so good and so much fun to work with. Some weeks we just leave early Thur. morning and get back around 7ish Thur. evening. Other weeks have coached 3 days straight. It has all worked out so good. My Dad and I will be going up there this week to do a few tumble clinics and I am excited about that. Then on to SJ for the big 24th celebrations. We truly have been so blessed. Here are a few pictures of the Show Low girls. I will get some of my Snowflake girls too...just dont have them on my camera!!!



PS...I am getting ready to do sign ups/registration for the upcoming year at my house. If anyone is intrested you can email me jamielynn_33@hotmail.com or you can call me at 480-861-4647!!!

1 comment:

McMemories said...

How fun!! You are the cutest and Im sure those girls had just a blast with you!!!!
xoxo