Tuesday, August 11, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

WE ARE JOINING THE PRIVATE GROUP!!! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO READ OUR BLOG!! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A FRIEND OF A FRIEND!!! IF YOU ARE SET TO PRIVATE PLEASE ADD US TOO jamielynn_33@hotmail.com!!!!

61 comments:

kh said...

Hey Jamie, add me please!

mkhansenfamATgmailDOTcom

Brooke Fenn said...

brookefenn@hotmail.com

Jaime said...

Me me me!! hulseys@msn.com

Your family pictures turned out awesome! Great color choice!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey Jamie! I wanna keep updated! kinzibaby15@yahoo.com. We're private, but I think you have an invite to ours. Let me know if you don't! Miss you!

blythe said...

blythebray at gmail dot com

Chrissie said...

chrissiemcbride@gmail.com

Kristi & Austin said...

I just set mine to private too, and you are added, love you!our email is kristiharte@hotmail.com

Logan & Lindy said...

Your family pictures are sooo soo cute!! We would love to keep reading about your cute family!
loganlindy@gmail.com

McMemories said...

me too!! brianandlyndsie at gmail dot com
xoxo
we are wanting to plan a girls night soon, you in!!

Heather said...

love the family picture.
drooptroop01@hotmail.com

Aubree said...

aubski@gmail.com

AmyLyn said...

amypackard@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Love the family pictures! kasideenicole@yahoo.com
Thanks:)

The Cluffs said...

Hey Jamie!
shannacluff@yahoo.com
Your family pics are so cute!

Malinda said...

malinda03@gmail.com don't forget about us!

Anonymous said...

reedandkam@hotmail.com

Dee Waite's said...

Hi..desiree4waite@yahoo.com

Brittany said...

dbkunz4@cox.net

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

jessydrew@yahoo.com

Shayla said...

Don't forget me!!
charlieandshay@hotmail.com

Nelson Family said...

DON'T FORGET YOUR DADDY & MOMMY! :)

Jodi and Shaun said...

Please add me! jodibeth84@yahoo.com

Krista Darrach said...

Of course add me...
kristadarrach@yahoo.com

Jacob Taylor said...

blake.h.t@gmail.com

I still want to see your cute kiddos!

Julie said...

julienielsen55@frontiernet.net

Creative Corner said...

WE want to be in like flin!
jaymi_whiting@hotmail.com and your family pictures are SO CUTE!

Michelle and Javier said...

I love your new family picture :) Can I get an invite too?

michellehall79@Yahoo.com

Bekah Parker said...

bekahmparker@gmail.com

Landvatter Family said...

hawlijohnston@hotmail.com

Kindra and David said...

Add me! I am trying to stay in touch with the Hammond side of the family!

kmzieber@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Hey Jamie, I would love to be added!
s.packer@q.com
Hope things are good for you guys!

BriAnne said...

briannesnow04@gmail.com

megan allen said...

Hi Jamie it's Megan (Turley) Allen here.

megan_madi@hotmail.com

Lydia said...

invite me please...
lydialiddle(at)gmail

Bailey said...

add us. bailey.l.michael@gmail.com

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Dont forget us mjbwstevens@yahoo.com

I am sure that you need to add Tenille too. wickhamtenille@yahoo.com

Jenni Sue said...

jennicaddy@cox.net

Rachel said...

From good ol St. Johns and love reading others blogs that have that connection....
Rachelnfox@hotmail.com

Hiatt Family said...

anjanehiatt@gmail.com

Aunt Tawnya said...

hendu4@cox.net

The Valentine's said...

Jamie we'd love to be invited to your blog. Thanks- slader0914@yahoo.com

Brooke Nielsen said...

I would like to be added. brookenielsen81 at gmail dot com

Brooke Nielsen

Kasey said...

so sad that I have to look at your blog to catch up on what you are doing!! life is just busy but we need to make some time to get together.

kaseyscurr@hotmail.com luv ya!

Johnson Family said...

Hey,
Join the club...
Did you ever fill out the invite to mine, I sent it twice to ya. Email me if you need to have me send another!!

nikkijohnson@zingermail.net

Smith Family said...

sarahmae83@gmail.com

Michael and Dena said...

add me burnhamdenaATaolDOTcom

Heather said...

please add me jamie!! hgloor@cox.net
thanks!

Michelle said...

michelleburdick@cox.net

Norris Family said...

brooke-n-eugene@hotmail.com

Kathy said...

Hi,

I sent you an e-mail with my e-mail address on it but I'm now thinking I was supposed to leave my e-mail address here on comments. I love your new family pics. Take care. Thanks.

kathstrickland@hotmail.com

Cluff Family said...

Us too! cluff1122@msn.com

Joey and Raegan said...

We just made a blog!!!

Here's Joey's email

joeytnelson@gmail.com

Corpuz Family said...

mhnance@yahoo.com

80 Porter Toes said...

count me in!
dizzylinz@yahoo.com

Kristen Lane said...

Hey Jamie! Your family pictures turned out so good! Your kids are getting so big..... well add me to your list! kblane22@yahoo.com

Judy (mom) said...

I am a friend of your mom's and enjoy reading your blog. If you wouldn't mind adding me too.
jaykaywillis@msn.com

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

brooklynpeifer@yahoo.com

What a cute family you have!
Brooklyn Davis Peifer

Tanner and Shasta said...

Hey girlie girl, send me an invite. blondedaisy3@yahoo.com Hope all is well! Loves!

BriAnne said...

Did I already leave you my email address? Oh well, here it is again :) briannesnow04 at gmail dot com

Chandice said...

chandiceprobst@gmail.com
Love to see your adorable little fam! :)

Benjamin and Brittany said...

Add us burt22_44@hotmail.com