































BRODY WON'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT HIS KEE-KEE!!! WE HAVE THE SAME BLANKET JUST NEWER AND HE KNOWS IT'S NOT THE SAME ONE. I AM SCARED FOR THE DAY SOMETHING HAPPENS TO IT!!!


OUT TAKES...HEHEHE SOMETIMES IT CAN BE REALLY HARD TAKING FAMILY PICTURES....THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN CARLY AND BRODY WENT TO HUG....THEY FELL OVER AND BRODY LANDED LIKE THIS. POOR BUDDY, WE FELT SO BAD, BUT HAD TO GET A PICTURE BEFORE WE RAN OVER AND HELPED HIM. I KNOW WORST MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!





9 comments:
Love the pictures! love all the outfits, what a super cute family you have. Happy Easter!
You guys are so dang cute! I love you Easter outfits everyone looks so nice!
How cute!!! Those outfits are so cute!!!1
You're pictures turned out great!! I got my kids the same outfits, but purple and green!
What a great idea to take Easter pictures at the temple! I wish we would have thought of that. Your hair looks great, by the way!
Who took all those awesome pictures of you guys?!!! Heehee...that took a lot of energy, but it was so fun!!
Your family is so adorable!! The pictures were very fun to look through!
seriously adorable family! such sweet pics! you are so beautiful! your kids are so lucky! (and Johnny!)
Jamie you are simply gorgeous! The matching outfits are to die for! Miss ya!
Post a Comment