Sunday, June 10, 2007

SWIM TIME AND FIRST TOOTH!!

GOING SWIMMING
Carly getting ready to go swimming


Caden and Lindsay McMullin, Carly and Lindsay's little brother



Carly with her big brother CHE!! hehe


Hello everyone!! Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I have been trying to catch up on my scrap books and "Spring" cleaning. Man am I tired. I have gotten a lot done, but still have a ways to go. Well Carly has finally gotten her first tooth. I knew something was bothering her because she was really fussy this week so I kept checking for a tooth and finally on Friday when I checked I was right, her bottom left tooth had come through. Poor little girl! It makes me sad to know she is hurting and to think she has a lot more that will be coming in soon. We also had a fun day Thursday over at my friend Lindsay's parents house. Carly sure had a fun time swimming!!








22 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

jamie-SOOOO CUTE! are you kidding me? okay i was just grinning the whole time looking at those pics. HOW FUN- you sound like such a positive awesome mom. keep it up girl!

Jessica said...

What great pictures! So great to see you guys again. Hopefully someday our kids will actually meet but for now pictures will do. I'll get your e-mail address from Jen and let you know how to do video, it's really simple!

mattnbeth said...

ok i love carlys little gelly shoes. so cute. and the pic of you and her is so precious. i hope ill get to see you in a few weeks! i want to meet carly.

BriAnne said...

Hi Jamie! I'm glad you found me! Your daugher is so cute! I love those jellies! I can't believe they are back in style!! So cute!

The Albrights said...

I am pretty sure that was not that girls name and I think she said her hubby worked for your dad...could be wrong though. Oh and she has a little boy named Gavin.

Nicole said...

Cute pictures! I love swimming! Good luck with Carly teething:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh- she is gotten so big since the last time I saw her! She is so cute- It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. :-)

blythe said...

Carly is such a cutie. She gets cuter and cuter every time I see new pics! Love the swimsuit!

Jen said...

cute pics Jamie! Love Carly's swim suit.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I LOVE baby swimsuits! So fun...

OurHappyFamily said...

I can't belive how fast our little ones grow up! She is so darling. I love her little jellies and I LOVE the pic of the two of you in the pool. You are on darling mom!!!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Yay Carly! I'm so glad she got her first tooth! She is so cuuuute in the the picture with the diggie. And girl, you look like you're shrinking. Is the diet still goin strong for you? I'm still doing it and it's still working for me too! Hooray for the diet! :) Miss ya!

Kendria said...

LOVE IT! That's all I have to say!

Jaime said...

Love it all!!! What a happy baby!

Anonymous said...

What adorable pics!! Your daughter is soooo cute!!! I love all the fun colors on your blog! I remember jellies... I use to have some in every color!!

Alexander said...

She is getting so big. I love her pink swim suit. You have a beautiful baby.

Lindsey said...

Hi Jamie! Of course I remember you! Kolter and I just took a quick look at your blog - your daughter is precious! Kolter says she looks like a Hamblin! Glad you found us! We put your link on our page - hope that's okay!

brentanderrin said...

how are you?!!? how old is your little girl? she is so cute! well, lucky for us, nothing was ruined from our flood, if we had carpet in our house we would have had to replace it about 4 times now... crazy... gatta love tile!!!good to hear from you!

The Adamsons said...

the jelly shoes are awesome! i remember when it was the coolest thing in the world for us to wear them. you're daughter is beautiful and so are you!!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Yay I'm so glad she's getting her first tooth! Ethan is still missing his too! It's so funny how they all grown at different paces huh! Miss ya!

The McKnights said...

Jamie,
Hey it's Jessica Knight(McLelland). I came across your log while looking at someone else's. I'm so glad I found it! I haven't seen you in so long!Your little girl is adorable, I love the bow! I just had my first baby(a girl) and I'm headband crazy!Do you just love being a mom or what?! Check out our blog. www.jessica-knight.blogspot.com

Steph said...

Jamie! She is the cutest little girl! I love that she is always wearing something cute on her head :) Do you make those? They are always so cute. I hope things are going great for you. Have a great day. Oh my email is stephwhiting@gmail.com