Here are a few pictures of the luncheon at my house the last tues. in July. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. We try to get together once a month with some girls from high school. Anyone who would like to come, let me know and I will give you the details. Well I am so lucky to know each one of these girls. It is so fun to catch up and let our kids play. Can't wait to see you all next time!!!!

2 comments:
wish i lived there so i could join in the fun! any chance youd have one in maryland? :)
Looks like you have a fun group! I have one too, it's so much fun to have friends with babies the same age, and so important to have that support and time to talk about what weird stuff you kid is doing this week. I just added some stuff to my blog from John's Augusta b-day party, and I wanted to tell you I erased your comment from a couple weeks ago with your e-mail address because I didn't want any wierdo's to get it and use it, since comments are public. Hope you're doing great!!
Post a Comment