Wednesday, July 11, 2007

LUNCH WITH DADDY




Today Carly and I decided to go meet Johnny for lunch and the cutest thing happened. We pulled up to Johnny's work and when he got in the car and said hello the first thing she said was DADDA!!! OK it was seriously the cutest thing I have ever heard. We had a really good time and ate a yummy sub from Blimpie. Then we decided to meet up with my friends Hawli and Jaclyn and we had a really fun time talking and laughing about old times. I love my friends. Thanks Hawli and Jaclyn for the fun afternoon!!!

13 comments:

Bailey said...

Jaclyn? Jaclyn Lindsey? And Johnny looks like Dallas in this picture..like way! Crazy. It was nice talking to you today!

mattnbeth said...

thats so cute. i love when babies get older and all the fun things they do. shes adorable as usual.

OurHappyFamily said...

Gotta love that!!! I LOVE capturing moments like that. That had to make Johnny's day!

Smith Family said...

I am so excited for Felicity to start talking, but I don't want to grow up too fast- all of the things she is doing now at two months old is priceless- just today she discovered her feet for the first time-- It was so cute! You daughter is just adorable-- you all look so good and so happy! We need to play soon, so I can meet your little angel!

Creative Corner said...

Hey Jaime,

Can I tell you how cute she is or how much we love you guys! I want to hang out pretty much everyday. But ya know weekends cand do. Cant wait to see you soon. What are you doing this weekend. hehee

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

what a cute story. i totally melted thinking how cute that is when you hear or see your kids do new things like that. she's at a fun stage though- just soaking up EVERYTHING possible. SO FUN!

Creative Corner said...

Hey I think you have to call me. Okay like I cant call you. Since you are up at the crack of dawn lets go down to the 24th atleast Thursday morning in time to get to some of the junior rodeo. I was just reading Taytums site and she listed everything. I think i am going to do EVERYTHING this year. hehee. Then our husbands can follow. I think it would be so fun. Okay call you or you me. I may be coming up the first of the week. I will drop my kids off with you and go for a day of shopping. hehee. Laters

Nicole Mineer said...

Oh thats is so fun when they start talking, pretty soon so many more words will follow! See ya soon for the big celebration!

Tiff Hunt said...

Jaime, I don't know if you remember me. I am from SJ, Tiffany Price. Anywho, I am always blog hoping and your's pops up quite a bit. I just wanted to say that your little girl is so freakin cute. I just want to squeeze her. Good job!!!

the waites said...

Oh how precious I wish Myles was talking! I hear babies tend to say Dada first cause it easier. so I have decided to only say MAMA to him!!! Just kidding

Jaime said...

This IS where it definately starts to get fun. Well I think each stage my kids get to is the best. So what do I know!

Hey, would you email me? hulseys@msn.com Gotta favor to ask of you. :) lol

Jaime said...

Thanks! You're awesome!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Oh how sweet! I love how they are talking now! So fun!