Well where do I even start. These last 2 weeks have been kinda interesting. First of all I forgot to mention when I went in for my apt. with my OB 2 weeks ago....they said that I had a lot of blood in my urine so he had to catheterize (spelling ?) me to make sure it was coming from my bladder and not the uterus. Well I didn't have any signs, but it ended up being a urinary tract infection. So I started on an antibiotic for 5 days, and then the next morning I woke up with a really bad sore throat!! I scheduled an apt. with my Dr., and found out that I had strep throat....so I started on another antibiotic. Heheheh!! So ya, its been kinda a crazy few weeks, but we got through it, and I am feeling so much better. Today I had my ultra sound. They said that things have stayed at 2.0, so we were excited that these last 2 weeks it has not thinned any more. Sweet Brody weighs approx. 3 pounds 9 ounces, so we still need him to stay in for a while longer. I have an apt. on Thur. for them to do the FFN test which will tell me most likely if I will or will not deliver with in the next 2 weeks. I am really anxious to get those results back. Carly has been so funny lately. She loves to dance, and has some really good original dance moves. My parents were over Sunday night and we turned on Shania Twain Man I feel like a women, and Carly showed off her stuff. It was so funny!! I will try to upload a video soon!! Johnny and I LOVE being parents. The other night we were laying in bed and Johnny's said..."I just want to go get Carly and put her in bed with us"....he said "I just want to snuggle with her". He seriously is the BEST dad. I get such joy watching him with his little "bubas". We are excited to have little Brody join our little family.
I forgot to mention...some of you have set your blogs to private and I didnt leave you my address so I can't read and comment, and catch up on the newest with your cute families. SO.... Ashley Albright, Rachel Waite, Julie Neilsen, and Sommer Hendershot...if you read this my email is jamielynn_33@hotmail.com.!! I hope you still want to be my blogging buddy..hehehe!!!
I also wanted to mention Creative Corner. I have some info on the side of my blog, and you HAVE to check it out. One of my bestest friends Jaymi has the coolest sight and I know you all would love it. You have to check out the EL BOW maker. Its the best invention ever!!
Our sweet baby girl is getting so big!!

Carly loves her bath every morning. She gets so mad when its time to get out! Here she is with her bath toys just loving it!!

Carly and her Daddy getting ready to go to Nursery together!

Like I said....Carly LOVES glasses!!!

Here are the "belly" pictures. I will be 32 weeks tomorrow!! Carly loves to kiss my belly and say BABY!!! She now lifts her shirt up though and says....BABY!! I think it is so cute.



Carly playing with Nana on Friday!! Isn't my mom the cutest Nana you have ever seen!!

18 comments:
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better! I hate that I find everything out through your blog. Carly is so cute and I love the belly pictures. Your mom looks so good too! We need to get together before baby Brody gets here! Call me!
You are SO cute! I love the belly pics! and carly is adroable as always!
jamie,
i am glad that you and the family are doing better. I hope your appointment goes well.
HEY! It was so good to hear from you. Your little girl is the cutest thing in the world! By the way-you look so good pregnant. You will love having a little boy... they are so much fun.
oh wow jamie!! Glad things are slowing down, kinda right!! Glad little Brody is growing strong!!I sure miss you!!
Cute pictures Jamie. I hope everything goes ok and that the baby will stay in your tummy much longer. Good luck and I will be thinking of you.
Jam.
Oh so cute. I can not believe that I have missed seeing you for SO LONG! Your belly is so cute I can HARDLY beleive it! I REALLY cant. Are you on strict bedrest, but we can come over or can you do lunch? We want to see you, if you would answer your phone when I call we can set something up... hehee just kidding it is me that doesnt answer very well! BUT WE HAVE TO SEE EACHOTHER SOON! You are so cute. Say hi to the family
I love the pictures of your cute belly. Carly is getting so big, she is so stinking cute. I hope the rest of your appointments go well.
Carly is such a cutie pie!!! I love the picture of her in her sun glasses!
the belly pics are so cute! and carly is getting so big! growin up too fast!
Its so good to hear everything is still going good with your pregnancy! Carly will be such a good big sister! By the way everytime you post pictures of your mom I am just amazed at how young she looks! I hope I look that good when I am a grandma! Haha. Can't wait til you have the baby so you can come out and have girls nights!
I am ssoooo sorry! I wrote everyone (I thought) on their blogs that I was going in private- I did it in like less than a day though, due to some crazy weirdo. Of course I want to be your blogging buddy! I am adding you to my list right now!!! :) So glad to hear everything is going good with the baby, and that you are feeling better. Strep throat and a an infection are THE worst!
You look adorable Jamie! Hope you are feeling better!
Jamie, you are looking so good. I'm glad things seem to be going ok, except for getting sick! Carly is so cute. Jason says the same thing about getting Brittney and putting her in our bed...I love it!
You and Carly look so cute in your matching shirts. How funny Clint I call Crew bubas too. Well Im glad everything is going good for you.
I can't get over how beautiful YOU and your mom are! Glad to hear you aren't thinning. 2 more weeks is GREAT! Cute pics!
you and your mom look amazing!
how exciting! I cant wait for baby #2 you'll love it!I have a soft spot for my little boy
hey !
if you tried to visit my page and couldnt its because I had to go private because of some unwanted readers.PLEASE leave me your email if you want to view our family blog
email me at tfrsnfr@yahoo.com to leave it!
you and carly are the cutest! i cant wait for your little boy to come so i can see pics!
Post a Comment