1 year ago
Sunday, February 3, 2008
NOT SUCH A GREAT UPDATE!!!
This is Lynnette (Jamie's Mom)writing this for Jamie, updating you on the latest (since Friday). Jamie got a call from her ob early Friday morning letting her know that her FFN results were positive this time...this means she will most likely go into labor in the next 2 weeks. She was told she was only allowed bathroom priveledges...which means she is now on complete bed rest!! Not easy with a 16th month old...those of you who know Jamie know this is VERY difficult for her to have EVERYTHING done for her! Her Dad & I are rearranging our work schedules to take care of Carly (who unfortunately is sick right now) and to make sure Jamie is getting her meals & other household stuff done. Johnny is doing a great job taking care of his family at night and on the week-ends. He's a awesome husband and a great daddy to his little "bubu" Carly. Late Friday night she went to Banner Good Sam (in Phx, where she will deliver)to get the first round of steroids for Brody's lungs. At this time they also found out she was having contractions 5-8 minutes apart. They gave her an injection of terbutaline which stopped the contractions. She is taking terbutaline every 6 hours & for the time being it seems to be working. Last night she went into Banner Good Sam to get the second (& last)round of steroids. Thanks for being such great friends to Jamie...all your prayers & concerns are a big help to their little family right now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
JamieLynn,
I will be thinking of you and praying for your family. I hope all goes well. Please keep us updated!
Love, Aunt Tawnya
thank you for keeping us updated with her condition. she will be in my constant prayers.
Please let me know if I can help in any way!! Seriously!! We will all be praying for her and little brody!! We love you jamie!!!
Love-Lyndsie
Jamie hang in there! We are in the same exact boat. I was in the hospital for 2 days this weekend not fun. I was having contractions every 10 mins- they gave me mag to stop mine and i just got steroid shots as well. They sent me home on trabutiline every 4 hours! I will keep you in my prayers! I am on strict bedrest as well, just know there is someone who knows how you feel. I hope you are doing okay! Love- Shanna Cluff
Lynette(Jamie)
I am here, I can take turns watching Carly, MY Brody-Boy would LOVE to have a friend to play with and I am home ALL DAY long. Let me know. I will keep them in my prayers. We love you guys!
Bailey Michael
Oh Jamie Im so sorry. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your baby will stay in your tummy for a while longer and that he will come healthy and strong.
Let me know what I can do to help. I hope things go well Jamie! Keep me informed. I am going to call you right now! Love ya!
Thanks for the update. We definately will be thinking and praying for you guys! We love you Jamie!
oh Jamie,
Sorry to hear about the strict bed rest. That must be so difficult. It would be so easy to have another little friend over here to play with Sage. Let me take her during the day sometimes. Pleas just let me know!
Kim
I hate this update! Lynette-- please let me know what I can do to help, instead of planning big parties at this point, we'll plan it after Brody is here safe and sound, k? I'll call and see what I can do to help, other than keep her in our prayers. We love you Jamie and hope the best for you!
Oh Jaime,
I hope that you are feeling emotionally okay! We will keep you in our prayers and the Brodster will be great. If I can do anything I would love to help if it were not 10:00 I would try calling you too! We love your family so much!
Hi I found you on Jaymi and Dallas'blog(we were good friends in omaha) this is Dana(Smith)Griggs, I hope you are doing well I read Jaymi's post and had to let you know I was thinking about you. Good luck, Im sure everything will go great with everyones prayers.
Hope all goes well Jamie! I will be thinking of you and your family. Love you!
I have been thinking a lot about you. I hope everything will go as smoothly as it can. You are in our prayers! Let me know if you need someone to watch Carly- Jodi would love to have another girl to play with!
Jamie
You little brody are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love Jennifer
Bummer! I know how hard bed rest is, but it will be well worth it! We will be thinking about you and praying for your family. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
You are in our prayers my dear! ~Kimberly & Jonathan
tell jamie i will be praying for her. i cant even imagine. good luck with everything and hopefully that little baby stays in there!
honey its been awhile since i atlest have last heard on the news of what has been happening..i pray you guys are hanging in there and all is going well. im thinking of ya and your family. take care can't wait to hear an update. luvs
Post a Comment