Tuesday, February 12, 2008

NEWEST UPDATE!

It's Lynnette again...updating you on Jamie & Brody. First of all, Jamie wants to thank all of you for your prayers, comments, concerns, and phone calls. It means so much to her. Jamie and her little family are so lucky to have such great friends! Friday night was another night at the hospital...with contractions 2-5 minutes apart. Jamie was given another trebutaline shot & her trebutaline dosage was doubled & she now takes it every 4 hours. It seemed to buy Brody some more time. Today Jamie had her ultrsound appt to see if she had thinned anymore...the results were expected since it's been almost 2 weeks since the FFN test came out positive. Her cervix is only closed by .5 cm. The ultrasound tech told her to not sneeze or cough (a little difficult because she now has broncitis) or her water was going to break. She is still on strict bedrest with only bathroom priveledges, but it's all worth it to get Brody here safely. We are so thankful for every extra day. Now it's just a waiting game (with a lot of prayers) ...to see when Brody actually joins their little family. He's a lucky boy! . We will keep you all updated when he arrives. Thanks again for being such a great support to Jamie and Johnny!!!

11 comments:

Mistie Chernov said...

You and your family are in our prayers. We hope that all is well.

Norris Family said...

I wish you the best. Both of my boys were born six weeks early so I know what a stress that can be. But you are in our prayers and everything will be okay.

Bailey said...

we will be praying for you! we love you guys!

McMemories said...

thank u so much for keeping us updated!! Our prayers are still with her and know how lucky brody will be to have such an awesome family!!

Dewitt's said...

oh so glad for the update, jamie you and your fam have been on my mind. paris came 8 weeks early, but i didn't have to time to worry! i know everyone is different but i have high hopes all will be ok, i wish you all the best. can't wait to see pics on your blog of the little guy!

Nicole said...

You're in our prayers. If you need anything, meals, whatever, let us know. Lots of love!

Hiatt Family said...

Oh, I haven't checked any blogs lately and just found out that Jamie has been having a hard time. I have been praying for her ever since she started having her first complications. I guess it just hits close to home for me. :) I really hope that everything goes well and that Brody gets here safely! I'm glad you are updating her blog Lynette.I'm sure everything will be ok. We love all of you!

Chunky Monkey said...

THis boy is gonna be fine when he comes out!How many weeks are you Jamie?33 or 34?I am thinking bout ya!

Jaime said...

We're praying for you. Hope Brody is still comfortable in your stomach, but I realize two days could have changed a lot! Tell mom its time to update again! :) :) Take care and thanks for the updates Mom!

Nicole Mineer said...

Oh wow, I didn't know anything was going on. I haven't been on blogs lately. I hope all goes well and will be thinking of you guys! Thanks for the updates!

Kendria said...

There seem to be a lot of babies wanting to come early! Both of my sister-in-laws went into very pre-term labor... it is amazing what medicine can do these days... I hope all turns out well. We'll keep you in our thoughts...