I forgot to add these from last week. Our friends Shayla, CJ and their two cute boys are moving to Idaho TOMORROW. They are in our ward and we sure are going to miss them. They are the cutest funniest couple EVER!!! Last Thursday a bunch a girls went to breakfast for a going away party, and on Sat. we went to a swim party. We weren't able to stay long because we had to go to a wedding that night but it sure was fun to see everyone. Good luck Shayla and CJ...come visit soon!!!
Also I am way freaking out. I just got released as 1st councilor in the primary presidency after 4 1/2 years and now I am the new MIA MAID advisor. I am SOOOO excited but so nervous to teach. I have 9 girls and I can't wait. Our first activity is tonight...I will let you know how it goes.
Some of the girls in my ward and their cute kids

Me and Shayla
5 comments:
You are so cute and sweet! I'm going to miss you! I wish we could have hung out more, but I have always loved your friendship! You are going to be such a great and fun advisor! Good luck and have fun at your activity tonight!
Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I can't believe that she jumps in that thing.. crazy! Kaitlyn is a crazy one too!
Well - I am so excited to have you in Young Womens with me - You are going to be great! See you at mutual.
Cyndi
i have been in primary all 8 yrs of our married life.. yw will be so fun!! good luck! it was fun to catch up on your blog.. you always have such fun pics.. your kids are so so cute and lucky to have a mom like you!
You will be so good in YW! I would love to be a YW's leader, that has been my dream calling. The girls will love you and good luck 9 girls that is a lot. I hope to see you at Tenille's shower this weekend.
Post a Comment