Monday, June 23, 2008

RANDOM PICTURES

These are just a few random pictures from this last week. My friend Brooke and I took Carly and Brody swimming. Carly LOVED every second of it, and Brody...well he wasn't too sure. My Mom and I took them again on Friday and both Carly and Brody had a blast. They were both so exhausted that the when we got home they both crashed before I could even get them their lunch. I even got Carly out of her high chair, carried her to the coach, changed her diaper and put her in her crib without her waking up. Very unusual for her...actually it has NEVER happened!!!

The picture of Brody in the blue shirt was taken last week before church..and just a sweet story about the "Sun Devil" outfit. When I was pregnant with Carly and we found out that we were having a girl, Johnny told me he went shopping that day. I thought he meant for him!! When he came home he pulled out a "Sun Devil" cheer uniform for "his little girl". He was so excited and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Well when we found out we were having a boy....he bought him a "Sun Devil" outfit for his "little boy". He is the cutest Dad ever!!!








1 comment:

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

Hey guys! Now that my name appears at the bottom of your page, i can no longer blog-stalk in private. I am coming out of the blog closet. I was just checking in on you. You guys look great. Hope to see you soon.
-SCOTT