Tuesday, August 12, 2008

7 NEW POSTS

OK so I am finally sitting down to catch up on what is going on. SO here you go. These pictures were just taken yesterday for family night. Johnny and I jumped on the tramp with the kids and Johnny practiced his golfing skills. We had a fun night. Carly got naked and decided to leave a little surprise on the tramp...OK she actually did it once and then twice. Oops..I guess when you gotta go you gotta go...hehehe!!! Sorry if that grosses you out. Don't worry we scrubbed down the tramp. Well this is what we have been up too....



22 comments:

BriAnne said...

I can't believe how big Brody is getting! He is so cute!

Shayla said...

Love all the new picts!! I can't believe how fast Brody has grown... I sure miss you & your cute family! Glad to see you guys are doing so great!

OurHappyFamily said...

So happy to see pics and get all caught up with your darling family!! I love all the pictures... our little babies grow up WAY too fast!

You're kids are adorable!!!

Krista Darrach said...

Hi there!
I love you're blog, it's so cute. You can check mine out too darrachdelights.blogspot.com

You're kids are adorable! Cute pics!
~Krista

Mary Ann said...

I love all the updates. You always looks gorgeous by the way and you and johnny are the funnest parents. your kids are so lucky!

Alexander said...

How fun you have one of each. I bet they keep your hands full. You look great, as always.

Kristen Lane said...

HEY! Brody is getting so big and so dang cute. Well, I LOVE all the pictures. You have the cutest family.

Anonymous said...

That story of the poop on the tramp.... priceless!!! Love that! So "stinkin" funny!!! Can't wait for tumbling to start! My girls are excited to see you and learn some fun stuff! you're the cutest with the cutest family EVER!

The Phelps said...

Love your update! Your kids are so darling! It's crazy how fast they grow up. It feels like just yesterday when we were all pregnant at Dr. Hamblins. We'll have to get together sometime. I know Cassidy would love to hang out with Carly! So fun to see your cute little family!

The Phelps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanner and Shasta said...

Hey sweetheart! How cute are you guys! I made a blog so I could leave you a comment, so here it is! Have you seen Tenille yet? Let's plan something soon! Shasta

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Love your new blog background first of all. SEcond...darling new updates- you guys sure do fun things! Your hubby seems like such a great dad. And I love how your brother loves your little kiddies so much. Darling darling Jamie- you sure are a great mom. I just know it.

Jenni Sue said...

Wow...you've posted so much! It's good to read and see all the cute pics. Glad everything's going well for you guys.

It dawned on me that I don't think you can see my blog. Email me at jennicaddy@cox.net, and I'll add you!

rachel said...

hi jamie. my name is rachel and i am blythe's sister. i emailed your hotmail account that blythe gave me, but i don't know if you still use it. anyway, i was interested in tumbling classes for my 5 year old. can you email me and give me some information?
rrr622 at hotmail dot com. thanks!

Nicole said...

Looks like a fun & busy summer for you guys:) Your kids are cuties!

blythe said...

Jamie, your kids are getting so big! They are both so adorable! Cute posts!

Michelle said...

Hey Jamie-

Its Michelle Burdick Leroy. Tara's sister. anyway...I'm setting my blog to PRIVATE soon and want to add your email to the access list. What is your email. Mine is michelleburdick@cox.net
Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

davidandsuzi said...

Your kids are so dang cute!

The Hamburgs said...

Hey!! I have my blogspot back!!! And i cant believe how big your kids are getting!!! I need to come see them call me when ur free we will have a play date with our kids! Maybe we will go swimming again!! Have a great day!

Jaime said...

WOW, I had a lot of catching up to do!! Love all the new pics and I can't believe how chunky Brody is and how much John looks like your dad in one of those pics!

T. and Kapri said...

Hey guys I am a blogger now com and see Me and Kapri. Your kidos are so dang cute.

The Van Fam said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big Brody is! Time goes by way too fast! Both of your kiddies are so cute!