Carly: She LOVES the show Caillou. I told Johnny that she needs to go to CA (Caillou anonymous)hehehe. Gina I know you will get a kick out of that one...hehehe!! The first thing she says in the morning when I get her out of her crib is Milk, Caillou!! It cracks me up every time. She is talking SO much and is a smart little thing. Johnny and I die laughing because sometimes she says things that we have NO idea where she learned them. She loves to jump on the tramp with water, dance and sing. She loves Ariel and when she wants to watch it she sings the song...AHHHH,AHHH(you know the one Ariel sings). It is so darn cute. She now weighs a woppin 30 pounds and is solid. We sure love our little Car Car!
Brody: This boy is a tank. He is now 18 pounds and I swear gains a pound a day. He has the sweetest little laugh and the cutest little dimple on his left side. It makes me melt. He is such an amazing baby. He loves to be held, and goes to everyone but his MOM is definitely his favorite and I love that. He is eating rice cereal and loves to sleep on his tummy! I hate how fast he is growing but he sure is our big cuddle bug. We love our little brodsters...or what Carly calls him "Brods". Well that's it for now here are some pictures!!
1 comment:
Hahahaha. I am almost peeing my pants right now because as I am reading this, its 7:46 and Porter is out watching....you said CAILLOU!!!! hahaha. I am listening to the music as we speak. Good times, Good times!!
Post a Comment