Carly has been saying the funniest things. The other day we were lying on my bed and she got off and she held her two fingers up and she said “hold on just 2 minutes, I’ll be right back”. I about died. I think I say that too her sometimes and she picked up on it. Then when I was coaching she said the same thing to Johnny but she said “just 2 minutes, say hi to the girls” She LOVES to see all my girls I coach so she wanted to say hello for 2 min. We are still struggling to get her to sleep in her own bed at a decent time. I know I need to change the door handle around but then she will just cry. That would be ok. I know that would be the best thing for her, but then she will wake Brody up and that wouldn’t be good either. We will keep trying.
Brody is still teething!! Two of his teeth are almost through and he is still working on the other three. I am so sad for him. He is pulling up and walking on everything. The other day I stood him up and let go and he balanced for like 2 seconds by himself. I think he will be walking really soon. He still loves to be held, but he won’t hold still long enough to cuddle with him. He sure is lots of fun, he has the sweetest smile and we love to make him laugh.
Well that’s it for now!!!
7 comments:
Hey You,
Long time no talk. Your family is so cute, looks like you have been busy making lots of fun memories!!
Take care
Nikki
OOOh so cute! I am always so excited when they are old enough to do the next "big thing" (preschool, sunbeams, soccer), but then I always cry when it actually happens because I can't believe how fast they are growing! Glad you faired ok after your surgery!
I love his hair. It is so cute. I hope all is well with your family. It looks like it is.
They really are growing up fast, that is so crazy! And I can't believe you got your tonsils taken out! Yowza! Well, I hope those pain killers are doing their jobs! :)
Oh my heavens! Brody's not a baby anymore and carly is a BIG GIRL! How did I go a whole year without seeing you? Lets make it a priority to get together soon. :)
hey jamie, not sure if you remember me or not but i am your mom's cousin barbie from cali. i love to check your blog to see all of the darling pics of your babies. your mom is so proud of them. we have alittle girl about the same age as carly so i can relate to a lot of your stories. i love the "wait a min." story. our oldest son (16) did something like that at Carly's age. I was concerned that he hadn't behaved very well in nursery one day so we took him home, sat him on our bed and talked about being kind and being like Jesus. I asked, "garrett, how can you become more like Jesus?" he said, holding 2 fingers up, "wait a minute. wait right there, i be right back" we cracked up. we heard a lot of noise then he came running back with a picture of jesus in his hands and said pointing to different parts of the picture, "first....i got to get me some clothes like that. then....i need to get me some long hair, etc. etc." some things you never forget. no matter how old your babies get. enjoy them.
I always love looking at your blog. Your pics are so cute, I guess it helps when you guys look the way you do! Precious.
Post a Comment