Thursday, January 8, 2009

UPDATE

OK so lets just say the last week and a half has NOT BEEN MUCH FUN!!!...BUT, I am so thankful for everything and everyone that has helped me!! I went in on the 30th (last Tuesday) to have my tonsils taken out!!! The first day was not so bad but it defiantly got worse every day!!! I had to take my pain meds every 4 hours or I felt like I was going to die..hehehe(I know a little dramatic). I am finally starting to feel better, and feel like there is an end to this. I am still hurting but right now it is bearable at times. I know I have said this over and over and over but I have to say it again. I HAVE THE BEST PARENTS AND HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Johnny was so amazing. He did everything. He took care of the kids, cooked cleaned and waited on me every min. He woke up with the kids in the middle of the night, got them to sleep….I could go on and on and on because he did EVERYTHING…and he didn’t even complain one time. I seriously don’t know why I am the lucky one who gets him forever. Then my parents would come and take the kids for a few hours every day to give Johnny a break. They are so cute. They would pack little picnic lunches for each of them and go get my nephew Tre and take them to the park for their lunch and to wear them out. They got the cutest pictures too. My dad taught them how to roll down the hill and my Parents said that Carly and Tre played so good together. Tre would ask “what’s that” and my parents said Carly always gave him the answer. They would make each other laugh and had SO much fun. Brody loved playing and mostly eating the sand…but isn’t that what life is all about for a 10 month old. Sat. my Mom came over and watched the kids and took care of me so Johnny could go shooting with my Dad and two of my brothers. Johnny loved it and it was a great break for him. He said they had a blast and need to do that more often.

I want to give a shout out to my best friend Hawli too. She brought me over THE BEST TORTILLA SOUP. Homemade might I add. Thank you Hawli for being such a great friend and thinking about me. I love you!!!

Also my Grandma came and brought Johnny and the kids KFC and me frosty’s from Wendy’s. Thanks grandma for being so kind. Johnny actually said “man I want to make out with your grandma right now because this is so good”. (heheh) I am kind of embarrassed I posted that, but anyone who knows Johnny, knows that is such a Johnny comment!!! Thanks Grandma we all loved it!!!





ME GETTING READY FOR TO HAVE MY TONSILS TAKEN OUT!!!


ME AFTER SURGERY

PARK DAY 1






















PARK DAY 2










Giving hugs and saying good bye!!!


BOYS DAY OUT SHOOTING




5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh yuck! I did that when I was 18 and thought it was horrible. And then after a week when I finally could eat again, everything tasted really weird, so dissapointing! Did that happen to you? Glad you had so much help on such a rough time!

Hiatt Family said...

Oh I was wondering how things went with your surgery! I am glad that things are starting to become tolerable for you! Seriously, I know how it feels to be watching the clock, wondering how in the world the doc thought the medication would take your pain away. Sad, I know. I loved the pics of you in your gown! Ha ha. Hilarious. Your parents are seriously probably the best grandparents I've ever seen. They seem so attentive, interested & involved with you & your kids. It's so sweet. Anyway, I hope that you start feeling MUCH better REALLY soon!

Krista Darrach said...

Glad you survived, had mine taken out when I was 16 - yes I agree it was awful! My voice actually went up three octaves...but went back down (bummer!).
Glad to see you at mutual...we missed you!
~Krista

mattnbeth said...

k it had been way too long since i have seen or heard from you. your kids are so dang cute! lets get together soon! miss you.

Durfee Family said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! It was nice to have your there on Wed! I always miss you guys when you are gone!