Tuesday, May 15, 2007

FRIENDS

Here are a few pictures of the girls. I don't have a picture with everyone so sorry if you are not in the picture. About a week and a half ago, Ashley Hunt had a bunch of us girls (from high school) come over to her house for lunch. We had a pot luck and everyone had to bring something that started with an "S" for spring. I love when we get together!!! I have the best friends on earth. We took some pictures of all of the babies, but mine for some reason didn't turn out, so next time I will have to get a good one. It was pretty funny...one baby would start crying so they all started to cry. Well thanks Ashley for the fun time. Next month it will be at my house. Can't wait to see you all again soon!!!



3 comments:

Alexander said...

I am so glad you guy's do that, though I am a little jealous I can't be there.

mattnbeth said...

it looks like the lunch was so fun! im sad i live so far away...

the waites said...

Hey It was so good to hear from you, your family is adorable! I wanna have a play date with all you girls when I visit. I want you to teach me how to do a cupie with Myles.This blogging is the best!
Keep in touch

ps Does your little girl like younger boys... J/K