Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SO MUCH TO POST

This last week was such a BIG week for us. We have had so much going on, and so much to celebrate. WE will start off with Johnny and his graduation. That's right...Johnny graduated from the W.P. Carry School of Business at ASU with his degree in business marketing!!! Way to go Johnny. He has been working full time, like 48 hour weeks and taking up to 16 credits at a time. I don't know how he has done it. I sure am a lucky girl. Johnny's parents came down for his graduation so it was nice to have both our family's there to support him. We love when his family comes down to visit. Carly wore her ASU cheer uniform that Johnny bought her before she was even born. She was "Daddy's cheerleader"..his biggest fan!!!
Carly cheering on her Daddy at graduation

Johnny with his mom and dad!!
Our little family
My family...minus my oldest brother and his family
Us with Johnny's Parents!!

We decided to go to California to celebrate graduation, and our 5 year anniversary!!! Yep that's right...the big 5 years. We left Friday morning and came home Monday night. We had such a blast. I think we need to do things like this more often. We went out to eat, visited Johnny's cousin and her family, the beach, the Getty's center, Medieval times, shopping, and back to the beach!! Carly was sick, but for some reason she still had a smile on her face the entire time. Thank goodness she is feeling better. I hate seeing her so sick!! I do have to brag about my husband though. I won't get all mushy on you, but I hope he knows how much I love him, and appreciate what he does for our family. He is the best Dad and the Best husband you could ask for!!! I love you!!!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend!!!


Johnny's Cousin Jen, and her cute family (husband Ryan and boys Jacob and Warren!!)


Gettys Center CARLY'S FIRST TIME AT THE BEACH!!!















MORE BEACH!!!




We had so much fun at Medieval times....if you have not gone, and you get a chance to go....it is definitely worth it!!!

16 comments:

Landvatter Family said...

okay wow! WOOHOO for Johnny! Tell him congrats from me! Jamie you look absolutely gorgeous and so dang skinny!!! Seriously you look great. Carly's beach pictures are the dang cutest things ever. She is so precious! I am glad you guys were able to get away and have some fun! love ya

Nicole said...

That is so neat! A huge accomplishment! Congrats! Looks like you had tons of fun in Cali! Carly is a little beach babe:).

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had fun on the rest of your trip! It was great to have lunch with you and finally meet. Hope we can come visit soon. Great pictures!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

jamie-soooooo cute and fun. what an awesome get-away for you guys! i can't belive it's been 5 yrs- we are 5 1/2 and i don't hear of many people up there in the years like that with us. YOU GO GIRL! congradulations on his graduation. what a great accomplishment! i have a good friend dating a guy named jamie, i think you know him.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Cali and graduation! Yay! What fun! I'm sorry Carly was sick, but you definately can't tell in the picture! I LOVE her little cheer outfit! I bet your hubby is on cloud nine! congrats!

OurHappyFamily said...

Way to go Johnny!!! Talk about a fun weekend! Jamie I "LOVE" those pics. You has the cutest little fam and you guys look so dang happy. You look FABULOUS girl- Way to go!!! You are such a cute mommy! I'm glad you had such a great time. Nothing better than spending time with our husbands and sweet little ones. Carly is sure a cute little beach babe.

Alexander said...

Congradulations on graduation. It's the best, you feel you can actually move on with life and join the real world. Cute baby like always, I still love all her headbands. Love the family pictures.

mattnbeth said...

wow, you had a lot going on last week! thats so exciting and so fun. congrats to you both on graduation. thats a huge accomplishment. and 5 yrs, thats great too :) your little family is so cute and i love all the pics.

davidandsuzi said...

Congrats on Johnny graduating! We are counting down the days for David. You look great! Thanks for the sweet note about my mom.

blythe said...

I love all the new posts and pics! Congrats on graduating Johnny! I love the pictures of Carly in her cheer uniform. What a cutie!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Graduation is such a BIG day! Looks like ya'll enjoyed it. And I'm glad ya'll had a well deserved vacation for 5 years of marriage, an adorable little girl, and a degree in hand! (I've always meant to go to one of those Medieval Times places, but I always leave without getting there! Was it fun?)

Ben & Jessica said...

that ASU outift is SO cute on Carly! I told Ben we are so getting one if we ever have a little girl! and he said it would have to be a U of A, but I beg to differ since I will graduate from ASU next year! :) Tell Johnny I say congrats!

Jaime said...

Love the ASU outfit!! Congrats on graduation! I can't believe I've been graduated 4 years now! You're vacation looked awesome!! We went last year (minus the kiddos) and had an awesome time). Love all your pictures!

The Albrights said...

What a busy but fun weekend, congrats on the graduation, what a huge accomplishment. OK now I want to go to California. Your family is adorable and I love the swimsuit on Carly.

Jessica said...

Jamie, this is John's cousin Jessica, Jen's sister. She told me about your blog and how she created one too, and I got ambitious. you have a great site!! So good to finally see that baby of yours, she's beautiful! Hope you like our site too, come see our blog sometime. Love ya! jess

Nicole Mineer said...

Tell Johnny congrats for me. That is so awesome. Carly is so cute, I love her swimsuits. Your vacation looked fun, hopefully we can go this summer too. Talk to you soon.