WOW...what a fun week we have had!!! First the 4TH of July was a blast. Johnny and I decided to spend the day with Jaymi and Dallas Davis who just moved to Globe. It was so much fun. We made bows, played games, ate yummy food, road motorcycles, and just had fun with the kids. Then Friday night Jaymi and Dallas and their two girls, and Tomi and Mark Kennedy and their little boy all came to stay the weekend with us. Let me tell you it was a full house and SO much fun. I got really sick on friday so I was kinda a party pooper, but then sat. was the funnest day. All of us girls took the kids shopping for baby stuff, and the boys went to the bass pro shop and played xbox. Then when we got home we decided we wanted to do something fun. We made up our own video scavenger hunt...ya i know it sounds kinda weird, but it was so much fun. It was guys against girls. We had a list of things we had to get on camera and then meet for dinner at macaroni grill at 6. If the girls won...we had to buy the guys a surprise and if the girls won they had to buy us a surprise. If we were late, then we got docked points. I don't think we have laughed that hard in a long time. The funny thing is, we all couldn't find the same things, so it ended up being a tie. Gosh we have the greatest friends!!!
Well Carly is still teething. She is starting to try to talk....like mama, dadda, and babba. I don't really know if she knows what she is saying but it sure is fun to listen to her. She is growing so fast. She has her 9 month appt. on Thur. and I can't wait to see how much she weights. Well hope everyone had a wonderful 4TH. We sure are thankful for the country we live in, and the people who fight for us each day.
17 comments:
Jamie
Your little girl Carly is so stink'n cute! You might not remember me that well, my maiden name is Lisa Rowley. Anyway I just wanted to tell you that you have the most adorable family ever!
Lisa
OK jamie!! Carly is seriously so cute! Looks like you guys had a blast! We need to get together before i leave so call me!!
This is a small world! I was looking at your blog and found out my husband knew you! Logan was good friends with Emilee and said that you would always come visit in St. Johns!!! I thought it was pretty funny! Your baby is so beautiful! Are babys are 10 days apart kinda fun!
Cute CUTE pics!! Your scavenger hunt sounds like a lot of fun! Glad you had a nice 4th!
what cute pics jam. sounds like you guys have lots of fun. i love making things up to do! happy 4th!
Uh oh - it looks like I commented on a blank post!
Jamie!!!
It was so good to hear from you! Carly is so cute, I can't believe she is already going to be nine months! Me and Max are doing so good! We've already been married for almost 7 months. Time goes by so quick, but we're loving every second of it! Well, I'm glad you found me on here so now we can keep in touch! Tell your family I said hi. Love you guys!
I think that is too funny that you guys did a video scavenger hunt! How creative! I love how you keeps things fun in your life Jamie! that's what life is all about it think! I'm glad you had a nice fourth too!
That is so fun! I can just imagine you all doing the scavenger hunt...I bet it was hilarious! You look so pretty in all of those pictures Jamie. And Carly looks adorable too. :)
I guess Logan worked with your husband at Classy closets to! How fun! Are you guys going to St. Johns for the 24th Celebration?
You look so good! Carly is so fun!
That is so weird that my dad is dating your aunt she seems really nice. I have only met her once but, we really liked her. So, Carly is going through the teething stage? That can be rough. You have to keep like a permanent bib on them if they are big time droolers. Do you guys like to ride motorcycles alot? John loves to do the whole dirt bike thing. I am more of a spectator when we go. We should seriously get together sometime! Our girls could have a little baby playdate!
Lisa
Carly is getting so big..she is just so adorable. We need a family function soon so we can all get together!
Oh my cuteness!!! I LOVE those pics of her in that pink dress. . . what a little angel!!!
Jamie, I love seeing pictures of you all, it's nice to keep up with family. The pics of Carly in the pink dress are so cute!
Hey did you make that bow in the first couple pictures? The one with the flower and holes in the band. If so what was the band made out of? P.S. this is Kara Higginson if you were confused at the name builtfordtough. K get back to me thanks. Oh and I might be in AZ in September when do you usually do the luncheons I would LOVE to come to one.
Looks like you had a fun 4th. Carly looks adorable as usual.
Post a Comment