Wow, we sure have had a busy last few weeks. At least they have been a good few weeks. 1st, we finally have a name for our little guy.....His name will be Brody Nelson Hammond!! We are so excited to finally be able to call him Brody!! I will continue to go in every Thursday for an ultra sound to see if my cervix is still thinning. I am still ordered to be on moderate bed rest, but you know how that could be with a one year old....BUT it is all worth it. The other big news is Carly is now offically walking. It has been so much fun. We love it, and she loves it!!Her new favorite work is "NO_NO" with the finger point....oh no...for some reason I think it is so cute, but I am sure that will not last long. She also got her 2 upper molars and along with it she got the croop! We have had many sleepless nights, but she is finally starting to feel a little better. Thanksgiving was so much fun. We always go to the park with my mom's side of the family so we have a lot of people there. We had so much fun eating, talking, and more eating. It has been so much funhaving Jacob and Joey home from BYU. We sure love them and miss them when they are gone. Johnny has been hunting the last 2 weekends. He got his deer last weekend, and last night I got a call that he got his 6 by 6 elk....whatever that means. Anyone need meat?? Well, I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We sure are thankful for all your friendships. We love you all!!!
This was my family trying to take a "family picture". We give my parents a heart attack every time we try to take a family picture....I WONDER WHY?


Here is a picture of Brody!!! Isn't he a cutie!! I know the picture is a little scary looking, but it is still fun!!

Carly's favorite thing to do now....do flips with Papa!! She has even done a few fulls for those of you who know "terms"! I know it looks abusive, but she LOVES it!! She even says "flip" and begs my dad for more!!

The DREADED "Belly picture"....here I am at 22 weeks!! I swear I woke up one morning and was suprised to see a big ...BIG bump....its like I swallowed a basketball during the middle of the night!!

This picture was taken at thanksgiving! This is me and 3 of my cousins!! We are due Jan, Feb, March, and April!!

This is a picture of Johnny's deer he got last weekend, and he just got his 6 by 6 elk last night. Lucky guy got drawn for both this year!!

These are pictures of "Nana" and "Papa" (my parents) at the park with Carly and Tre. They both love to have Papa and Nana time!!



Here is a picture of Carly playing with Papa's glasses, and one of what her eyes really do look like!!

36 comments:
Oh, I love that picture of your parents at the park with the kids on the slide. It is so cute, and your mom looks so cute. Always love your dad, Jim as Maggie calls him :) ha ha. You look great, I'm so excited for you.
WOW- you aren't kidding...LOTS TO UOPDATE! I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT! you are just a doll jamie. and i'm LOVING your choice for a boy name!!! heehee. adorable. GO CARLI ON HER FLIPS- she's her mama!
Oh my gosh I LOVE the pictures! Carly is sure turning out to be a cutie pie and I'm glad she's walking now! John was also about 13 months before he walked. It's so fun! BTW, John has croup right now too, not very fun if you ask me!
Hey I still havent got your address, so hurry and send it girl. The party is December 1st(next saturday) at 1 and cayden would love to see carly!!!!here is my number, call or text me and i can get your address or just give u all the details. Brody is such a cute name, i cant wait to meet him in a few months. I just found out I am expecting. Was finally able to get pregnant after my misscarriage a few months ago. So we are very excited!!!! ALso, let Aaron and your mom know they are invited also i just need numbers or addresses!!!
You look SO cute Jamie! Hope all is well with the Bedrest! I LOVE the name you picked for you little man, he will definitely have an ATTITUDE with that name!
Carly is so dang cute!!! Love the picture with her and the glasses such a cutie!!! Also cute little belly! I love prego bellys!!!
Hey I can't find your e-mail so I'm posting this here to see if you catch it...try rubbing Vick's Vapor Rub on the bottom of Carly's feet and putting socks over it. She'll stop coughing in 5 minutes and sleep like a baby all night! Only do it at night though, you don't want her slipping around on all that goop all day! Hope she's better soon!!!
i olny hope im as cute as you when im prego! Im glad things are going well and your family is so cute!
You are so cute pregnant! Not big at all! Your mom looks so young! I love all the pics. Carly is so cute and I LOVE the name brody! Hope you feel okay!
Finally a post. So sad that I am updated by your blog and not by you haha. CALL ME. I love the name Brody. So cute. I love all of these pictures and you look soooo dang good James! You go girl!
Thanks for the comment! To answer your question - Bryce & Jared are on our list of blog buddies so you can look them up and see what they're up to - they are both married w/ kids! Kolt says he hasn't seen Danny since before his mission - apparently he's living in Chicago hooked up with some "sugar mama". And Jonathan is still in Mesa - not married - not sure what he's up to.
Anyway - congratulations on your baby boy! I love the name Brody - it is SO cute! We're excited for you guys!!! =)
You're such a fun little family:)
I love the pictures! The one of your family is hilarious! How fun to see what your little boy is looking like! You look great! I can't believe you're already 22 weeks!
Very cute, and it doesnt look like a basketball.. you look great! Very cute pictures, glad to hear you are all doing so well.
So many cute pictures! Carly is adorable and you are the cutest pregant mom! We found out we're pregnant again, I'm due July 17th crazy! Love your family! Looks like you guys are having too much fun!
why am i just realizing how close they'll be? jamie, jamie- didn't you learn a lesson from my experience? actually, it has been great. now that they're older they're either screaming at each other or they're best buds. just learn some breathing techniques and you'll be good.
I love your family picture!! The silly pose always has to be done!! Carly is so cute-- I love the picture with the glasses on!!! And you look amazing-- Brody is going to be a lucky boy!
jamie, well I am glad that you found me on this. Your little girl is so cute! I think last time I saw you, you just found out you were prego, so congrats on the boy! It so fun to have one of each....I love it!
Yay! I'm so glad that carly is walking! And I love the name brody, So cute! Ethan needs to play with Carly so he can learn how to walk too! How fun!!!!!!! You still look so skinny even with your cute little belly!
Jamie, you look absolutely adorable-- Your tummy is so tiny and perfect! So sorry about the bed rest, I'm sure you're getting lots of free time to lay around with a one year old on your hands! I love your family pictures also!
You are the cutest little pregnant girl ever! I can't believe how big Carly is getting! Your family is so cute!
I, also, love your cute family pic. That is hilarious! Glad that you are still doing great and have your cute little, baby boy, bun in the oven still! You are so cute pregnant!!!
Ok, your pregnant belly is so cute. Seriously, you look gorgeous Jamie! I can't believe that Carly does flips like that. That picture is so funny.
Okay we check your blog like everynight but I forget to leave comments because you know I love you! Dallas loves you too.
We hope to see you soon, in fact I think we will be in Mesa Friday wnt to hang out, and do you wnt to have a friend Xmas party, I am thinking your house....heheee dont know who will watch the kids but it would be lots of fun, eiter gmes like a white elephant etc or a murder myster game. Either way!
You are so dang cute, the cutest mom ever. I seriously hope I can be as good of a mom as you someday and I need to hang out with you so I can learn!
I love all your pictures! I especially love the one of your brother showing off his bum. You look so great! Sorry we didn't get to talk more at Thanksgiving... bummer!
jaime i am so glad you posted on my blog! you and your family are so cute! i am adding you to my lisy too!!
yeah! i am excited for you too! we are pretty close i have 106 days to go today, due march 14th and we are also so excited to have a boy! although some people keep freaking me out telling me that we are having a girl... i dont want to return anything... haha... oh and kind of random, but... i love disney land/world! looks like you guys had so much fun!!!
I love all your pictures! And you look so cute all preggos! Thanks for putting up with our dust...you guys are great neighbors. :)
love the glasses pic of carly. brody is so cute already :) and i cant believe carlys already doing flips! your belly is so cute and i cant wait to see it get bigger. love you.
You are such a cute Prego! I can't believe Carly does flips like that, it makes me nervous just looking at the picture, you must really trust your dad and that is great!
30 posts! holy cow girl, you are miss popular! but i didn't see you on sunday and i wanted to tell you that carly looked ADORABLE! i love that dress. from children's place, right? and that's the first time i have seen her walking. awesome! exciting times!
How are you doing, I have not talked to you since your baby shower. I was just looking at how darling your little one is. Congrats on expecting a little boy, that is so awesome. I would love to hear from you.
Hey – I am setting my blog to private tomorrow- crazy story- but email me your email address whenever you get a chance. Well the one you use on here- so I can add ya! Thanks :) XOXOX
sommerh9@hotmail.com
You look so great, barely even showing and Carly is the one who is getting so big. What a cutie. I have a friend who's little boy is Brody, he is very handsome and a fun kid. Cute name.
You are SOOO good at blogging!! Love all the pictures and the update! Updating mine is on my to-do list...maybe tomorrow. lol
WOW you are a popular person,it took me forever to scroll down all those posts. LOL You are a busy person, looks like you have alot of fun things going on in your life. ALL exciting too! Let us know when you are going to be here and lets hang out if we can!
Post a Comment