1 year ago
Sunday, September 21, 2008
GO DEVILS!!!...(even though we lost dang it)
My little brother Joey came down for the ASU vs. Georgia game!! My dad had an extra ticket and asked Johnny to go. They had a good time even though we lost. My Mom took these pictures before they left and I thought they were so dang cute!!! I love these boys!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way cute Jamie! That's also cool that Dallas got engaged! Tell Joey I said hi. Just love that kid! Anyway, have a great day. P.S. I really need your help with adding stuff to my blog. Maybe we could get together sometime and you could show me some tricks.
Monica
Way cute Jamie! That's also cool that Dallas got engaged! Tell Joey I said hi. Just love that kid! Anyway, have a great day. P.S. I really need your help with adding stuff to my blog. Maybe we could get together sometime and you could show me some tricks.
Monica
Post a Comment