Thursday, September 4, 2008

TODAY

My sweet kids are sick!!! I hate when my kids don't feel good. I feel so helpless. Carly especially has been sick today. I can tell Brody does not feel too good...but Carly is SO sick. She has a runny nose, fever, she lost her voice and she threw up all over her bed tonight. Poor baby!!! She was so sad!! I sure hope she feels better tomorrow. She has a Dr.'s apt. tomorrow morning for a little rash she has had and I am hoping they can give her something to make her feel better. Brody's nurse came today. Because he was in the NICU for a week he has a nurse that comes every few months to check on him. They weighed him and he is now 17lbs 7 ounces and is 26.25inches long. He is growing and developing perfectly!! Hope everything is good with all of you.



13 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

Just letting everyone know that tanner and his fam were on family feud! Check our blog for more details.

Felisha & Paul said...

Hey Jamie! it was good to see you guys, well I guess ALL the Hammonds last weekend ha ha. I wasn't expecting everyone to be there when I called to come visit! Carly is so dang cute, I love when you had her sing Ariel!

Jen said...

Poor things, Carly especially looks miserable in that picture. Hope she feels better soon.

Shayla said...

Poor babies! That's how my little guys are today... hope to see you soon, you know, when all of us are healthy:)

Jennifer said...

Poor little girl.. It's the worst when kids are sick.. Hope they start feeling better.

Mary Ann said...

It's so fun to catch up on your posts! Carly always looks so cute... just like your mom! Hope your sweet kids feel better soon! I hate when my kids are sick too.. it's hard to see them when they aren't acting themselves!

Smith Family said...

I sure hope your cute kids are feeling better! Nothing is worse than when little ones are sick. I feel the same way as you- helpless!

Maury said...

oh, i hate having sick kids! I hope they feel better soon!

The Hawks said...

Hey its Lacey. Ugh kids being sick is the worse. I just cant wait for my little one to realize what is going on when she is sick.

Katie said...

Hi Jamie. Your blog is so cute!
I need to get your address. I'm helping Jodi Heap Rothlisberger get addresses for our (John's) class reunion in October. I'm not sure if she got yours yet. Thanks!

Whiting Family said...

It's NEVER fun having sick kids...hope she is feeling better. Carly and Brody are too cute..so you ready for another one yet??? We need to get together again soon!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Jamie...I hope those cute kiddies are feeling up to par these days. Not fun when they're sick! They're as cute as can be.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

OH! I hate it when Ethan is sick too! NOT fun! Your little family is so cute! I need to see you sometime, BUT for some reason things just get too busy! Anyway, let me know if you'd ever like to get together!