Sunday, September 21, 2008

ST. JOHNS AND THE FAIR

Last weekend my Mom and I decided to take the kids to SJ for the Apache County Fair. Johnny had to study for a test and my Dad had a fireman's baptism so they both stayed home. We had such a fun time together. My in-laws just build an amazing apartment next to their house so we were able to stay in there with the kids. It was perfect. My Mom was so great to help me with the kids. I love spending time with my mom she is the best. The kids did great and they loved all the exciting things we did. Friday night we went to the football game. Carly loved dancing with the cheerleaders and by the end of the night she was so tired she grabed her blanket and bottle and laid right in front of the bleachers and said Night-night. It was funny. Then saturday we took them to the fair and carnavel. Carly LOVED the white goats but did NOT like the black one. She also liked watching the pigs and horses but got scared of them if we got too close. Then we took them to the park and it was so nice to let Carly run around and play on the swings and slide. She loved it and Brody didn't mind just kicking on a blanket. The weather was AMAZING!!! That night we went to the Carnavel with Dustin, Emily and Ty. Emily and I thought it would be cool to ride one of the rides so we did. We really thought we were going to die and we were laughing so hard that we were crying. It was fun to act like a little kid everyonce in a while. (who am I kidding...I always act like a kid)..hehehe!! Then Sunday before we headed home we went and picked the weeds at my grandpa gravesite. There were SO many and we were so proud of ourselves. Thanks Mom for making memories with me and my kids...we are so lucky to have you!!

St. Johns football game against Show Low!!






At the fair. Nana bought Carly the balloon and sucker. They kept her entertained and she loved it.






Carly with Nana. Nana gave Carly a bath and did her hair like that. We thought it was pretty funny. The kids were so tired at the end of the day. I love this picture of them sleeping together. Priceless!!!



Playing at the park




At the cemetary



3 comments:

Stephanie Abney said...

GREAT PHOTOS!!! What a fun time.

Stephanie

Monica said...

Jamie, I just love all these photos!!!!! What a great memory-making time! I could just eat Brody up!!!!!

Dewitt's said...

your mom is amazing, how fun to have her as your best friend. Oh the fair I think the last time I went paris was just born (almost 5 years ago) and andrea and I rode a ride and we thought we going to die then too. and you know those rides are still probably the exact ones! ; ) Your kids are so stinkin cute, great pictures! you look great as always too!