Sunday, October 5, 2008

BRODY

OK so I know there are so many pictures that kinda look alike but I just couldn't decide so you get lots...hehehe!!! Brody will be 7 months old tomorrow. Where has the time gone? He is starting to learn SO much. He talks(babbles) all the time and he just recently found his tongue. He still loves his food and will eat as much as I will give him. My sister-in-law Emily said it will take Ty 2 days to eat a thing of baby food, and Brody will eat 2 things of baby food in one meal. He is still a Mama's boy and LOVES to cuddle!!! He can sit up and will roll to get to where he needs to be. He has started to get up on his hands and knees and even today he tried crawl. I am guessing he will be crawling in the next few weeks...then my life is over hehehe!! He loves to watch Carly and Che. He will just watch them where ever they go. He is our little buddy!!







1 comment:

brentanderrin said...

he is so cute... crazy how fast they grow up... jones is also 7 months right now... i love it!!!