Friday, October 31, 2008

UPDATE!!!

OK so I have SO much to post!!!I have a gazillion pictures to post too...but those will have to wait...hopefully in the next day or two I can get them up. I just wanted to write down everything that has been happening over here. OK first of all...my birthday was THE BEST EVER!! I didn't think it was going to be anything special just because Johnny was going to be gone hunting...but he sure made up for it. Last Wed. (the night before my birthday), Johnny took me out to my favorite restaurant Olive Garden while my parents watched the kids. It was so nice not to have to wrestle with them the whole time, and it was so nice just spending time with Johnny. It was wonderful and because he was leaving the next day...he wanted to give me my birthday presents. WELL....he first game me Carrie Underwood tickets for Nov. 7Th...YEAH I KNOW THE BEST!!! I seriously couldn't be more excited to go. They were a total surprise and he knows how much I love her!!!! Then on top of that when we went to go pick up the kids from my parents...he told me to go out front and to face the street. Two minutes later Johnny and my Dad come riding down the driveway on BEACH CRUISER BIKES!!!!! YEA!!! I know. I seriously was jumping up and down so excited. Then to top it off, my parents bought me the kids cruiser for the back of my bike. SO yeah!!! The best day ever. Thanks Johnny and Mom Dad!!! It was wonderful. My parents took me out to dinner on my birthday when Johnny was gone and that was lots of fun too. Plus, I loved all the texts, phone calls, messages and everything else from everyone. Thank you to everyone else for making it so special. LOVE YOU ALL!!

A few other things we have done the last week and a half!!
-Bounce Jungle with Nana, Papa, Aaron, Becki, Tre, and friends
-Our ward Trunk or Treat
-Johnny Hunting(got food poisoning when he got home...poor guy)
-Bass pro shop, and Jump and shout with me, Johnny and the kids(we had such a fun family day)
-having fun riding my new bike with the kids
-fun trips to Nana and Papa's house
-got the kids flu shots
-Kasey and Cooper invited us to their house to decorate Halloween cookies(thanks guys...it was lots of fun)

We have definitely been keeping busy and loving every minute of it. Brody started army crawling so that's been lots of fun too. Well hopefully I'll get all the pictures up soon!! Hope your family's are all happy and healthy!! Love you all!! Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

WOW, you hit the jackpot! That isn't supposed to happen when you get older! :) :) Can't wait to see pics!