Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BUNNY





OK so today is Johnny's 29Th Birthday...man I am married to an old man!! At least he is a cute old man right?? Well he is also not only a cute old man...but the most amazing husband and father. I just want to tell you a few reasons why I love him so much.
1. He makes me laugh EVERY SINGLE DAY!! I am not even kidding. If you know Johnny you know what I am talking about. Sometimes he can get a little out of hand with what he says..but that is one of the things I love about him most. He is hilarious!!
2. He LOVES the gospel. He knows so much about the church and he has taught me so much.
3. He is such a hard worker, and does his best to support our family.
4. He is an AMAZING daddy. He loves his kids more then anything and misses them like crazy when he is not home. He spends so much time teaching and playing with them.
5. I love that he will dance and sing with Carly. He isn't shy about it either. I get a kick out of watching him "shake it, shake it"
6. He is always willing to help me out. Whether it be laundry, diaper changes...whatever it may be he is willing to do his part.
7. He loves me no matter what I look like!
8. He ALWAYS tells me he loves me. Sometimes we will be laying in bed and I think he is sleeping and all of a sudden he will say "bunny I love you". We never leave or hang up on the phone without saying I LOVE YOU!!
9. He never complains about me talking to my family a million times a day. He laughs that I call them all the time, but he has never complained. He loves my family and has never said a negative thing about them. He also loves his family and has been a good example to many people that look up to him.
10. He is a good friend and would do anything for anyone.
11. He is so dang cute I can hardly stand it...not to mention he always smells good!!
12. He has a tiny foot for a guy. He just got new shoes (finally) and they were a size 8 1/2. I think that is so funny!! He says that's only because "new balance" shoes are bigger...he says "normally he would wear like a 9 1/2" hehehe
13. He takes more time getting ready then I do...so he can't ever complain if I am taking too long.
14. He LOVES ASU football...almost as much as I do. OK maybe he loves it the same but at least he isn't a wildcat fan!!!
15. He has been a great husband. Don't get me wrong we have had our share of problems but he truly is my best friend. I love you hunny bunny...bunny..bun!! I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you. Happy 29Th!!

4 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Way to go Jaime!! I am in shock you have been keeping up with your blog beautifully! I love it. You know what else I love...those incredibly flattering pictures of Johnny! hahaha. I laughed so hard. Happy Birthday Johnny...you old fart!

And P.s. There is NOTHING wrong with the Wildcats!!! You Devil worshipper!!!

Krista Darrach said...

You are so dang cute!
Love you're blog!
I'm so glad you're in young womens now.. it's so much fun!

Monica said...

Jamie your blog is so dang cute! You are so lucky to have Johnny! He is awesome! Happy Birthday Johnny! You are seriously the cutest family!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Nice pictures! :) What a sweet post! You guys make such a cute couple!!