Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS

OK…so I have decided that Christmas is SO fun with little kids. Not that it hasn’t always been so fun but it just is so awesome watching them. Not to mention it is so fun to teach them about the true meaning of Christmas. I know Carly and Brody are still young, but I do know that Carly knows who Jesus is and we try to teach them each day that they are Childern of God.

Brody and Carly loved their presents and had a good time opening them. Brody liked eating the paper! Carly loved her M&M’s I think the most. She ate the whole thing for breakfast. Then for real breakfast we had our family tradition…honey buns and hot chocolate. I love traditions. My parents and Jacob and Joey came over for a little bit Christmas morning. Jacob even helped finish putting together Carly's kitchen. Thanks Jacob, that was alot of work.














No comments: