Monday, December 1, 2008

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

OH man we had such a fun thanksgiving. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hammond!!!! We headed up to SJ to be with Johnny's family this year. The dive was beautiful and it snowed on us on the way up there....SO FUN!!!!! We ate lots of yummy food, went shopping in Show low on black friday (woke up at 3:30 to go and was totally worth it) played games, went on walks, went up by greens peak to cut a ChrisTmas tree for Dallas and Kelsey, had fun talks with the girls, Johnny and the boys went shooting and just had fun being together. Carly and Brody LOVED the snow, especially Carly. She was just dancing around all happy. One night all of us wanted to go on a walk to circle K to get some hot chocolate. We bundled up all the kids and when we left it started to sprinkle. Yea I know not smart to take our kids out in 30-40 degree weather when it was sprinkling. We wanted our hot chocolate so bad that we decided to just go. It was fun and the kids didn't seem to mind too much. I have the best sister and brother in laws!! Thanks girls for the fun talks Well here are a few pictures from our fun Thanksgiving weekend.


Pictures are a little out of order...opps!! This is Carly with Emily and Dustin's puppy Cash

Some of the girls...sorry Kels you were in the shower

Brody with Ty's little toy that Carly and Brody LOVED

Playing in the snow!!! As you can see Carly loved it and didn't want Johnny to hold her for a family pictures, and Brody loved to eat the now!!!









Emily and Dustin

The newlyweds!!!

Carly loving the rain outside

Brody and Ty playing together. I love that they are only 2 months apart. We had so much fun watching them.


Uncle Dallas feeding them pie...Brody LOVED IT!!!


7 comments:

Monica said...

those are great Jamie! How fun to be in the snow for the holiday. The kids are so cute! Looks like you guys had fun!

Nelson Family said...

Aaw, way cute pictures! Looks like a blast...we sure missed you all, but I am so glad you had a great time with Johnny's family! :)

Bailey said...

The snow pictures are way too cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!:D

OurHappyFamily said...

I can't believe it snowed... how fun! It looks like Carly was having a ball in the fun weather. Darling pictures! Your kids are getting so big and are absolutely adorable!!

Nicole said...

So fun! SJ is the best:)

Kennedy said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so stinkin' cute!! You guys look like you had so much fun! We need to hang out sometime!!

Smith Family said...

Those are some cute pictures!! I just love to see all the pictures of the SNOW! I wish we had some of that here in Mesa!!