Sunday, December 23, 2012

BRODY HAD AN ACCIDENT

Carly and Brody took the rope from the trampoline spotting belt and tied it to the slide. They thought it would be fun to sit on it like a swing and rock back and forth until Brody's legs came up from underneath him and cracked his head open. I was inside and it sounded like a bat hitting a ball. Johnny thankfully was in the backyard and was able to be there in 2 seconds. His head instantly started bleeding and swelled up like a balloon. I of course freaked out and took him to urgent care where they told me I needed to take hime to the ER because of his age and how swollen it was. Once we got to the hospital they did an MRI and determined that his head did not have a fracture so they cleaned it up and sent us home. I wish I had better pictures because this was one big old owie!! IT WAS HUGE!!!

No comments: