1 year ago
Sunday, December 30, 2012
CHRISTMAS
We sure enjoyed Christmas Eve at Greg & Denise's. I am so glad that we still keep this tradition. Even though not everyone can come, it is still so fun to see Aunt's, Uncle's, cousins, and lots of kids!! My kids LOVE seeing all their cousins.
Making Smores
Brinley's 1st Christmas
We were so happy Chelsea was able to come home & visit just before Christmas for a few days, we have really missed Jacob & Chelsea so much!! They had a white Christmas together in Salt Lake. It will be so nice to have them closer to home in March & April! My kids LOVE them and miss them when they are gone.
The gifts from Jacob & Chelsea were a hit!!
We love it when Joey & Raegan are home!
A challenging geography lesson from Joey...Lets just say I knew more then I thought....but they laughed pretty hard. I told them I knew NOTHING...I think they believe me now!!!
Twas the night before Christmas...all snug in their beds!!
Preparing the night before. My Dad and Johnny put this in Brody's room. One of the suprises. Now we can have the WII hooked up all the time!!
Opening presents
Eating our yummy traditional cinnamon rolls!!
Back to presents
Brinley finally woke up!!
It was such a fun Christmas watching my kids open their presents with such excitment. It is fun having my parents live so close that they were able to join in on all the fun. We went to their house later for Christmas dinner. We all stayed in our Jammies ALL DAY LONG!!!
This wonderful picture of Aaron, Becki & Tre I snitched from Becki's Mom Elaine!
Grandma and Grandpa left us presents when we were gone at the polar express. We opened them on New years and LOVED what we got!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































































No comments:
Post a Comment