1 year ago
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
A MILLION POSTS
OK I know I have to catch up before we leave for THANKSGIVING because if I didn't then I would be just WAY too behind. Anyways....things here in the HAMMOND home have been crazy, wonderful, busy and everything in between. Johnny is almost done with school...his EMT certification and is doing great. I am so proud of him. I can't wait to go to SJ for Thanksgiving. Cold weather here we come. Hope you guys are all healthy and happy. Here are my many updates!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Seriously Jamie, you have THE CUTEST kids on the planet. I saw your father-in-law at church (back in Oct) and I basically filled his ear with how cute I thought your kids were. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! I love the shots with the turtle, and Brody falling in the tank. So funny!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
~Kristen Hansen
I love all the posts! We need to get together soon. I miss you!
Yeah, you finally posted some pictures...not like you don't have enough to do already with those 2 very active babies of yours, running your household, your job coaching & your church calling with the young women!! :) I love that you somehow can still keep up with it!
https://www.apksave.org/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terpercaya.html
Post a Comment