Oh man our poor poor Brody. He has been so upset and crying SO much latley. He can't sleep...had wants to eat but cries. He just has not been his normal self. We know he is teething, but we thought for sure something else had to be wrong. I took him to the Dr. just to make sure it wasn't his ears or something before we leave for Thanksgiving, and nothing was wrong. He just is hurting from his teeth. Johnny thinks he is getting four more at the same time. Gosh I just wish I could take that pain away. Hopefully it won't last too much longer. I AM SO TIRED!!! He now has one tooth that has come through though. It is his bottom left one. He is getting so big. He now weighs a woppin 20.2 pounds. He is standing up on things which is so fun, but I swear he gets a new bruise every hour. He is saying DADDA, BABBA...and I swear the other day he said NANA!! We all started laughing because my Mom was holding him and she was like...DID YOU HEAR THAT?? He still loves Carly so much and they are starting to KIND OF play together. They will sit and laugh at each other. It is so cute. I am so glad they are so close. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it was going to be. This week has been a little crazy just because of his teething and her climbing out of her crib, but we will get through it...RIGHT??
Oh quick story. I was in Carly's room getting her shoes on because we needed to run some errands....well Brody was in his room and all of a sudden I hear him yelling...kinda like a help me...I am falling and can't get up crying. I go in there to find him half way in the turtle cage. I was laughing so hard. At least I caught a picture to catch the moment.
Brody found Carly's candy necklace...as you can see he loved it!

I thought this was so cute.

A few pic from Halloween from my camera

Brody getting stuck in the turtle cage. Pretty sad I had to grab my camera before I helped him out. He wasn't really crying...he was just yelling for help!! hehehe


A few more from Halloween...Brody's first sucker


Naked boy
2 comments:
What cute pictues, I love the dirty face! He makes a very cute firefighter! You know, you and me both have a special place in our hearts for firefighters (our daddy's!). Super cute! Happy Thanksgiving!
Such cute kids! I love the pic of Brody stuck in the cage. So adorable. I hope you start getting some sleep. Please let them come over and play for a couple hours so you can get some rest! It would be so fun. Have a good holiday!
Post a Comment