Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Jacob at BYU dresses up as a "walmart greeter"...he is so so funny!! We are still waiting for a picture of Joey!!!
Me and my longtime friend Brooke!! (we met when I was 4 & Brooke was 5)!
Carly & Brody trick or treating at the Anderson's.
Carly after eating a LOT of candy!!! She ended up staying up until almost 11. She was on a sugar high. She was being good and SO funny so we let her stay up. Isn't that what Halloween is all about??

Here is our cute little "sparky"!! He is the cutest devil I have ever seen!!! He is offically crawling on hands and knees just today!! Aw, what am I going to do?? Oh ya and he ate some "real food" off Daddy's plate tonight and did great.

Pictures at Nana and Papa's






Aaron, Becki, & Tre dressed for Becki's family halloween party.


Annual halloween party at my old office bldg... they were assigned the 40's era so they were General Patton & the Women's Army Corp (Annie, Brianna, Dr. Hamblin-my uncle, my Mom, Monica, & Lindsy. Boy I sure miss these girls!!! My Uncle Bryan at Adobe Ward's (Our ward too) "Trunk or Treat". My Mom and I took the kids to the party while Johnny was hunting. The picture of Brody in the fireman outfit was taken there.
We sure misses Grandma and Grandpa Hammond and Dustin, Emily and Ty. Dallas and Kelsey got to come hang out last night for a while. We love when they come over!!

11 comments:

Mary Ann said...

i love love your kids costumes! so cute (like always!)... and the "tricks with papa" post is awesome.. those are some fun pictures! what a good grandpa! you're so cute and such a good mom!

The Adamsons said...

ok, the walmart greeter is awesome! what a creative idea. i love the kids' costumes. they looked so adorable. don't you love halloween?

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!! Your little family is so so so cute! I love all the Halloween pics! That is neat you saw Brooke... I haven't seen her for years! Hope you are doing well! Kimmy :)

Felisha & Paul said...

Ah Jamie your little ones are so stinkin cute! I swear they get bigger everytime I see them.

McMemories said...

So cute!! Love all the costumes!! Especially the cute firefighter one..omg too cute!! Carlie makes a pretty cute cheerleader, gonna take after her mommy:)xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm MarAnn's best friend and i was looking at your blog and was wondering if you could tell me how to get that song to become like him for YW's i'm the YW president in my ward and loved that song

Jaime said...

LOVING the picture overload!! The kids were way too cute on Halloween! Carli is getting to be such a little poser!

Whiting Family said...

Cute Cute Cute Halloween Pics...and the Wal-Mart greeter in one word...classic!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie- I haven't been getting any emails for the past week for some reason my email account is all screwed up. But, I do need directions to your house for today. I have another email, and it is at gmail.com. The rest of it is the same as the email you have of mine. thanks so much!

brentanderrin said...

how fun!!! i love halloween!!!

Chelsi Chipps said...

your kids are so cute!! I love it! Hope you are well!!