Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CARLY

Carly has been doing the sweetest things lately. I was kind of having a bad day the other day just stressing about some things and I was talking to someone on the phone and I started to cry. It was one of those times when you just break down and you cant stop crying no matter how hard you try. Well Carly ran in her room got me a wipe, ran back to me and said “eyes, eyes”. Every time she cries she says that because she wants me to wipe her eyes. Well when she saw me crying she wanted to wipe away my tears. Oh man that sure made me smile. Other thing she did….My dad was over here spending some time with the kids and when it was time to leave he gave her a hug and kiss and said “bye sweetie”. She turned around to him and said “bye sweetie” back. It was so funny. She sure can be such a sweetheart sometimes. She also had a little mind o of her own. So Monday I put her down for her nap but after a few minutes she was not too happy about it. She started to cry and try to open the door (with the baby proof thing on it). I could tell she was getting mad, but I knew that I needed to let her cry it out because she was SO TIRED. I went outside to start pulling my mats out for tumbling. When I walked back in to check on her she had opened the door, turned the lights on, and she got the turtles out of Brody’s room and took them into her room. I wanted to die laughing because I could not believe she figured out how to get the baby proof door handle off. Johnny was watching her while I was coaching and within two min. of nobody watching her in her room. She got chocolate candies opened 3 of them and was sitting in her room kicked back watching a movie. She sure is a fun girl and don’t know how we got so lucky to call her ours.

Picture from Halloween that was on a different camera

Carly with her cowboy hat

Carly eating cookie dough

Carly wearing her PAPA'S boots

No comments: